Mass Effect Andromeda Review Thread 73 OC (113 reviews), 70 MC (54 reviews)

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 20, 2017, 02:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Btw. guys, there's really no better time to find your inner weeb. ;)

(God these last two weeks of waiting are making me go crazy.)

Raven

Btw. guys, there's really no better time to find your inner weeb. ;)

(God these last two weeks of waiting are making me go crazy.)
I hope they delay again at the last minute for some freak reason.

DerNebel

I hope they delay again at the last minute for some freak reason.
I hope they cancel the FF VII Remake -.-

Edit: Oh, also after cancelling the game, I hope Nomura Tetsuya visits you personally to kick you in the balls.

the-pi-guy

Edit: Oh, also after cancelling the game, I hope Nomura Tetsuya visits you personally to kick you in the balls.
*After rubbing him down and leaves him with blue balls.  

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Raven

You're a monster.

nnodley

1 and half more hours till unlock!! GUESS WHO STILL HYPED!!  8)

Raven

1 and half more hours till unlock!! GUESS WHO STILL HYPED!!  8)
I'm crossing my fingers that this is one of those times where I very much disagree with the critical response. That happens rarely but it has happened.

Xevross

nnodley

I'm crossing my fingers that this is one of those times where I very much disagree with the critical response. That happens rarely but it has happened.
I think I definitely will disagree. I usually disagree a lot with reviewers.

I hope you enjoy it :D
I'm sure I will!!  ;D

Boom!! Let's do this!  Already loving the music on the menu screen!

nnodley

So far so good!!  Combat is pretty great.  Jet boost is fluid and I haven't noticed any massive frame drops, but i'm on ps4 pro.  Game is gorgeous though!  Not as good as horizon, but it's great.  Are some weird low res stuff here and there, but nothing really noticeable.  Only problem I've really seen is the weird lip movement in dialogue, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.  

Gonna call it and play more tomorrow sometime.  May not be till late at night again.

Kerotan

Not as high as expected but not a terrible game either.  Pity it could get 80+ average.

BananaKing

Horizon?
Plus it has the mass effect name. Lots of people will just buy it without looking at reviews or the consensus on the internet.
i meant space sci-fi. and i was talking about meta score.

Destiny, No Mans Sky, Killzone and Now Mass Effect have all did under expectations.

Xevross

i meant space sci-fi. and i was talking about meta score.

Destiny, No Mans Sky, Killzone and Now Mass Effect have all did under expectations.
Ah yes. Space sci fi has been quite disappointing. Hopefully Destiny 2 can change that

Go Up