Jason Schreier: Sony’s Obsession with Blockbusters is Stirring Unrest in the PlayStation Empire

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Apr 09, 2021, 11:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

nor i as i don't like pvp mp.  but i agree,.. it lends itself well to BR.    although i foresee a twist as team based  BR so the map is loaded with say 10 teams of 5 + 1000 infected npcs.  dying doesn't take you out of the game but rather turns you into an infected.  

tbh if it was team based and maybe class based i'd be more likely to play it.  it's the reason KZ was my favorite mp because i could be an engineer or medic and play a more secondary class.  i'm not good enough to win in 1:1 combat,.. i'm just too slow and tbh it's mostly why i have mp shooters.  ...but if i can contribute in other more stratigic ways then i can enjoy the game.

to be truely successful i hope sony realizes it needs to be f2p and it needs to be on PC too.   i could really see "the business" tanking this game by making it a ps5 exclusive with a $70 price tag.  as popular at ND and TLoU is,.. it isn't popular enough to build a community as a $70 ps5 exclusive.
Pretty much what I thought about NPCs, except that the map makes you go underground or in building and stuff, and in those darker areas, there are clickers and stuff, but better weapons. So its a risk for a reward thing where you have to fight them.to potentially get better gear and weapons. Also sometimes you'll be in a situation where you have to make the decision if fighting the NPCs first it the another team stuck in the same situation

Honestly I feel TLoU lends its self perfectly for a battle royal mode. Even though I really wouldn't play it.

Youd probably like BF1, since you can play a supporting role without being too good at combat.