Insider batting averages!

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

The weird thing about tidux is that if you watch Colin and Gregs PS podcast they'll mention him from time to time, call him their friend and seem to put faith in him.

Rorono

Was any of this year's PS exclusives announced named with a P as the first letter of the name? Tidux said it'd be at E3. At the time I thought Parasite eve cause a few hints from other people had already been given in that sense, despite not trusting Tidux if seemed reasonable
I think the game is being made but announcement was delayed (much like Horizon might have been announced earlier if Sony wanted or how NNK2 was delayed from E3 to PSX), though if that's what he was talking about he was probably just taking it from those other people instead of having his own info.

Dr. Pezus

I don't consider myself an insider tbh. I just get hold of information either through work (such as market research reports) or through friends/contacts. Plus I also compile a lot of data during my spare time from publicly available sources and analyse the data points to draw various conclusions.

I'm not one of those people to make bold predictions and make it come across like it's fact.

Cream and Aqua, as well as members Cosmic Queso and John Harker on NeoGAF forums will always post trustworthy data as they have direct access to the data.
Don't forget about NPD George!

ZhugeEX

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Xevross

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

XBOX Mini coming second half of 2016, by Brad Sams.

RUMOUR: Xbox Mini in development for H2 2016

Legend

Jan 06, 2016, 06:33 PM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 06:35 PM by Legend
Demonite posting OR is dead at $600, being taken as a hint that PSVR will be significantly cheaper.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Oculus Rift available for preorder for $599.99, shipping in March

/

Legend

Verendus hinting that PS4 will have custom FF15 bundles and KH3 bundles.

Video Game Sales Thread - Nintendo Results in

Aura7541

Verendus hinting that PS4 will have custom FF15 bundles and KH3 bundles.

Video Game Sales Thread - Nintendo Results in
Also hinted by Kagari (at least for FFXV)

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Announced

Pre-ordered but might cancel depending on the inevitable FFXV edition design.

Legend

the-pi-guy

This is a nice thread.  

Go Up