NIS Announces Great Edo Blacksmith for PS Vita

Started by ethomaz, Jul 30, 2014, 03:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Nippon Ichi Software's new PS Vita game teased last week is Great Edo Blacksmith, this week's issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

Due out on November 27 for 5,980 yen in Japan, players spend the remaining one year of their life as a blacksmith, with the goal of earning both a living and the love of a girlfriend. Players will mine dungeons for raw materials to use in creating swords and other crafts. In dungeons, you'll hire comrades to fight alongside you. And there also appears to be some sort of woman-touching element. (Making original use of that PS Vita touch screen!)

There are three woman whose hearts you can win.

Kiyoka (voiced by Izumi Chiba) - Her trademark is her side ponytail. She has a generally positive attitude, but is a bit of a ditz.
Asaka (voiced by Tsuji Shizuka) - She's obsessed with profit. Keeps her public and private lives separate, but is friendly with customers.
Yuugiri (voiced by Shizuka Ito) - She has an attractive face and figure, but is clumsy and pessimistic about everything.

According to game director Atsushi Iwata, the game's target is men in their 20s, as the title is moderately ecchi.

http://gematsu.com/2014/07/nis-announces-great-edo-blacksmith-ps-vita

Legend

ethomaz

No pics?

I tried to access the Japanese site but I didn't find any pic...