The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Dragon Age Inquisition isn't an action RPG though. I love the combat in DA:I to be honest. Its so much better than the majority of similar open world RPGs out there. I find it so much more fun than Skyrim or The Witcher 3 or shadow of mordor.

Horizon

Skyrim's combat looks hot garbage tbh. I have briefly touched the witcher 3 so I cannot say but shadow of Mordor has way better combat. I am going to go back to it and try and complete it as I have gone so far I might as well do it.

the-pi-guy

Mordor's combat is actually all show.  I watched a video on it, it sucks.  

I would actually put skyrim above it.  :P

the-pi-guy

Skyrim's combat looks hot garbage tbh. I have briefly touched the witcher 3 so I cannot say but shadow of Mordor has way better combat. I am going to go back to it and try and complete it as I have gone so far I might as well do it.
Skyrim is very unpolished combat wise.  
But Shadow of Mordor's combat is actually described pretty well by Bananaman's description of Batman...  

Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoyed Shadow of Mordor's combat....  
But The Witcher 3 is not competition for it.  

the-pi-guy

When you play an old game

and you've forgotten the controls

Saw it on facebook

Horizon

Moved onto Bloodborne and Witcher 3 now. Struggling to find the time to play Bloodborne as I do not have much time to play without having to pause which you cannot do in Bloodborne. The Witcher 3 is amazing though, easily living up to the hype and reviews.

BananaKing

Jan 17, 2017, 09:32 PM Last Edit: Jan 17, 2017, 10:02 PM by NotBananaKing
Moved onto Bloodborne and Witcher 3 now. Struggling to find the time to play Bloodborne as I do not have much time to play without having to pause which you cannot do in Bloodborne. The Witcher 3 is amazing though, easily living up to the hype and reviews.
The Witcher 3 is just SO good. IMO its better than bloodborne, but BB is really good.

and yeah not being able to pause in bloodborne was a baby lol.

Doom's single player is amazing. such a great game. at first its meh, but then it gets better and better. i reached and finished the first Hell mission. dang it was fun. i hope Doom 5 is in the works.  

the-pi-guy

Bloodborne is amazing.  :D
I like it more than The Witcher 3, but that's me.  

BananaKing

Bloodborne is amazing.  :D
I like it more than The Witcher 3, but that's me.  
thats because you are a failure in life.

nnodley

The Witcher 3 is just SO good. IMO its better than bloodborne, but BB is really good.

and yeah not being able to pause in bloodborne was a baby lol.

Doom's single player is amazing. such a great game. at first its meh, but then it gets better and better. i reached and finished the first Hell mission. dang it was fun. i hope Doom 5 is in the works.  
I have Doom, but only played the first hour and I wasn't feeling it so I haven't touched it since.   I'll have to start it up again soon and see if I like it better.

Dr. Pezus

You can by going to the "desktop"

Raven

So I finally bought the season pass for Witcher 3. Going to start playing it this weekend.

BananaKing

I have Doom, but only played the first hour and I wasn't feeling it so I haven't touched it since.   I'll have to start it up again soon and see if I like it better.
First hour is certainly slow. But it keeps getting better the more along you go. The gameplay is simply superb. And the level design just keeps getting better and better. I'd highly recommend you continue. Ohh.. and dem weapons.. most awesome weapons in an FPS

I'm pretty sure the game doesn't stop then.

So I finally bought the season pass for Witcher 3. Going to start playing it this weekend.
About time. It's easily one of the best pieces of DLC ever made.

the-pi-guy

Think you have to put it to sleep, actually.

ethomaz

Go Up