The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

So hyped for ME: Andromeda.  I still can't believe all the people on gaf who think it will get delayed.  It's literally 2 and 1/2 months away and will need to go gold by mid to end of february.  They wouldn't have announced if there was any doubt.  I could see a couple week delay if something all of a sudden pops up but nothing like some people are suggesting on gaf.  Someone even thinks it could get delayed to August or later.  Crazy people.  :P
i Dont think it will be delayed now that they have given a release date thats rather close. but i can understand why some people might think so, we barely seen anything of the game, and its supposedly huge. compared to Horizon, we seem very very little of Mass Effect, and they are just releasing a month apart, and are both RPG with a lot of content.

Spoiler for Hidden:
however i am really really hyped for ME: Andromeda. i do wonder if they can top the story in the previous games. the Reapers were such a formidable foe, and one that couldnt be beaten by just humanity, even all the galaxy couldnt beat it, it needed many cycles to keep working on a device to be able to stop them. they were a fantastic enemy/villan. i loved that sense of a small glimmer of hope in ME3, trying to beat incredible odds, and knowing their will be losses on the way, no way around it. the scale and intensity of the matter. it wasnt just some boss you knew you were going to beat. the Reapers were fudgy stronger than you, and you dang sure knew it. i loved the sense of scale in the ME universe, the stories and lore. my favorite part was the genophage, that was SO interesting, and every time i had the chance in dialogue options i would ask about it.