Death Stranding May Have Reached Polishing Phase

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 13, 2018, 12:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Death Stranding May Have Reached Polishing Phase | ResetEra

https://wccftech.com/death-stranding-polishing-phase/

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun recently had the chance to talk with Hideo Kojima back in September. According to the report, the game apparently reached the polishing phase, with Hideo Kojima playing through the game and suggesting improvements. All gameplay elements have also been put together, and have been so since last Summer.Click to expand...

Legend

Cool! Might be out in 2020.

BananaKing

Cool! Might be out in 2020.
At this pace it seems more likely its a 2019 game. He did say before things are going according to plan and they were in track to hit their planed release date. Also if I remember correctly they did say it will come out in 2019 or hinted it.

I hope we get a proper gameplay walkthrough at this year's gameawards though

Kerotan

Great news. What ever they do Sony will ensure this and TLOU2 don't release close together. So one might be holiday 2019 and the other spring 2020. Summer 2020 another possibility too. Good to hear it's progressing.

What you guys think it does first week? If reviews are good maybe 2m?

Xevross

Great news. What ever they do Sony will ensure this and TLOU2 don't release close together. So one might be holiday 2019 and the other spring 2020. Summer 2020 another possibility too. Good to hear it's progressing.

What you guys think it does first week? If reviews are good maybe 2m?
I'm really not sure about this game, it seems like it should be niche but it's got so many famous faces in it as well. I think it'll be closer to 1m than 2 but I wouldn't be surprised if it's higher.