The Game Awards 2019 live thread!

Started by Legend, Dec 02, 2019, 01:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Dec 02, 2019, 01:58 AM Last Edit: Dec 13, 2019, 01:16 AM by Legend
Could have some cool announcements!

Also I'm hoping Death Stranding sweeps the awards haha.

kitler53

i imagine this will be one of the worst years for announcements.   

xbox and playstation won't be announcing any current gen games of any consequence this late in the gen,.. and xbox just announced a bunch of their minor games anyways.  no way either of them leak a next gen game here instead of saving it for their console reveals in the spring to show off the new hardware.

3rd party could make an announcement is suppose but i can't think of anything too exciting on this front.  hard to get too excited about the inevitable next CoD game.

so nintendo?   ...looks like cranky kong is about to be announced as a new pokemon for sword and shield!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Forgot this was on a Thursday. So soon!

Xevross

It'll be on at the same time as our election results will be coming in. Perhaps a nice distraction from what otherwise could be a miserable night.

DerNebel

I'll just be checking out the trailers the next morning. Poor time for me plus from the few times I checked the show out I always hated the pacing and the ratio of commercial breaks to actual award show, definitely not for me.

Looking forward to Ghost of Tsushima though.

Legend

Odd since it was just announced.

the-pi-guy

Odd since it was just announced.
I wouldn't think it was that weird if it was just that they wanted the game to stand on their own away from the award show, but Keighley made it a point to say that more would be coming here.  

Legend

I wouldn't think it was that weird if it was just that they wanted the game to stand on their own away from the award show, but Keighley made it a point to say that more would be coming here.  

Speculation seems to be that they planned a live demo and had some last minute technical snags. Could make sense although I question why they would risk a live VR demo in the first place.

Legend

Almost time. Stream is having audio issues though...

Legend

Let's go Geoff! Will be 7 minutes late

Legend

nnodley

ugh just a preshow

Legend

Oh no your stream is ahead of mine!

nnodley

nnodley

ign's stream I mean

Go Up