Baldur's Gate 3 gameplay reveal

Started by Legend, Feb 28, 2020, 03:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

kitler53

going to watch now.   i'm playing divinity original sin 2 right now and it is fantastic.   definitely excited by whatever larian puts out next.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

going to watch now.   i'm playing divinity original sin 2 right now and it is fantastic.   definitely excited by whatever larian puts out next.
This sure looks like a divinity sequel so you're in luck!

I loved divinity original sin 2 up till the ending. Up till then the game was so great at making your choices feel meaningful.

Dr. Pezus

Yup looks very good. Looks like they're improving on conversations and stuff

Legend

Yup looks very good. Looks like they're improving on conversations and stuff
I didn't really like how they skipped the player's half of conversations. Needs work imo.

kitler53

I didn't really like how they skipped the player's half of conversations. Needs work imo.
there is probably a valid argument that repeating you choice is unnecessary,..  but I would agree with you.   i'm not a fan of the silent protagonist. 

anyways, watched the whole thing through and overall it looks fantastic.  I have no prior experience with baldurs gate.  a few of the systems are't quite to my liking,  specifically the high chance to miss a hit.  I can only speculate the is true to the baldurs gate franchise.  

still, really good overall.  even for a demo with so many bugs you could really tell how high quality and ambitious the gameplay is.  I love it. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens