Xbox Series X leaked pictures

Started by Legend, Jan 22, 2020, 03:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

First thought - Oh dang, this must be pretty legitimate to be worthy of a thread.  

Second thought - A couple awfully specific details like serial number, product ID, and manufacturing date.  Maybe real.

Third thought -

Oh yeah, that's pretty legit.  

the-pi-guy

Only 1 HDMI.

What is that very long port?

Legend

First thought - Oh dang, this must be pretty legitimate to be worthy of a thread.  

Second thought - A couple awfully specific details like serial number, product ID, and manufacturing date.  Maybe real.

Third thought -

Oh yeah, that's pretty legit.  
Yeah this sure looks legit.

Only 1 HDMI.

What is that very long port?
Still time for ports to change but 1 HDMI seems like enough for me haha.

Long port is just for dev stuff.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

I like the look of it, its very sleek. Problem is its smallest dimension is so much larger than pretty much every games console ever, a lot of people might struggle to fit it in their setups.

kitler53

not that i think any console is a work or art or anything but...

...this just looks soo cheap and boring to me.   i don't see "sleek".  I see lazy and uninteresting.  it's just a black box with no design elements on it at all.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

This is probably fake:

BananaKing

Legend

Yeah video and new pic is from this

Not sure what that means with the original picture. I wonder if the person who tweeted it was not the person who took the photos. Kinda looks like they tried to play off this video as inside info.

the-pi-guy

Not sure what that means with the original picture. I wonder if the person who tweeted it was not the person who took the photos. Kinda looks like they tried to play off this video as inside info.
Their follow up tweet has the creator's logo.  So I don't know.  
Definitely seems dirty they didn't share it with their first post.