PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

look like the witcher is delayed until may

I had a feeling that something coming up was going to get a lengthy delay and considering the size of The Witcher it makes sense. Though isn't this the second time they pushed it back?

Legend

Don't have a GAF account..
can anyone with one please ask, in this topic http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=946678&page=27

if it's true that you can shoot weapons without aiming/pressing LT? Cause i see that here

at 1:08

And would like to know if it can indeed be done with most weapons, which would be nice cause i don't like it when games don't let you do that

Much appreciated.

Your question was answered here: http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=142307542&postcount=1358

I'm the kind of guy who runs and guns with hip fire in Uncharted, so that's how I tried to play the demo. I'm glad to say that rushing guns blazing is a very viable playstyle.

I ran in, hip firing at enemies across the counter

I killed them and cleared out everybody in the kitchen by chasing them, hip firing my rifle, and when I got close, I finished them with a takedown.

So it sounds exactly like how Uncharted works. All guns can be fired without LT, but they have worse accuracy.

Rorono

Nice, good to know. Thanks

DD_Bwest

I had a feeling that something coming up was going to get a lengthy delay and considering the size of The Witcher it makes sense. Though isn't this the second time they pushed it back?
yup its been pushed back a few times.  but i dont mind ti much since we get the order at the end of feb, and bloodborne in march.

Legend

And come Feb. they'll push it back to June!

Raven

BananaKing

other than bloodborne and mortal kombat, pretty much every game during the first half of 2015 is a delayed one from 2014.

evolve, dying light, batman, battlefield, the witcher and the order. makes you wonder what the hell publishers had for Q1-Q2 this year, and if they got delayed into the holidays as well.

Dr. Pezus

Rorono

Rorono

The hot red-haired chick from gametrailers said The Order is her most anticipated game of 2015, after playing the PSX demo.

darkknightkryta

The hot red-haired chick from gametrailers said The Order is her most anticipated game of 2015, after playing the PSX demo.

There's a hot red-haired chick from gametrailers?

Rorono

Andrea Rene

Legend

She's from the escapist, but the parent company has basically merged the two.

darkknightkryta

Wow, she's gorgeous.

Kapi96

When I worked at EB Games a lady came in with an expired advertisement for a discount on a Dragonball Z game. She claimed she bought it when the deal was going on. She had the game case but there was no game in it and she didn't have the receipt. She claims she was never given the discount which was clearly a lie since our system automatically discounted games that were on sale so we didn't have to do it manually. I refused to give her any money on the grounds that I had no idea where she bought it or when. She had no proof that she had purchased the game any time recently and she didn't even have the game with her. She left pissed off. My spineless weasel of a manager told me I should have just given her the money. I told him I wasn't giving a dang thing to anyone who was obviously lying to scam money out of us.

Good for you! If only more people were like that maybe we wouldn't have such a pathetic lazy moneygrabbing society.

Go Up