Marvel's Spider-Man REVIEW thread - 87 MC / 88 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 04, 2018, 12:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Don't ask me how I do it.
These threads are going to get really boring if you keep being right all the time!  ;D

nnodley

Don't ask me how I do it.
It always seems to be me and you fighting for it. lol.  I put 89.  For GOW it kept cycling between mine and your score.

Dr. Pezus

Sep 04, 2018, 03:20 PM Last Edit: Sep 04, 2018, 03:46 PM by Dr. Pezus
Great scores, slightly better than I expected

78 scores already

Dr. Pezus

Front page of meta looking very good for ps4.
Divinity 2, Dragon Quest, Spider-Man 92-88-87.

Xevross

Currently in the top 2.2% of games on opencritic. Just goes to show how rare high scores are and how good this game really is.

nnodley

I'm so hyped for this game.  I kinda hope my friends don't want to do any Magic: The Gathering this Thursday so I can play this at midnight.  Well hopefully it releases at midnight EST.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Interesting that overall the final game looks quite a bit better than the e3 2017 demo (like lighting, vehicle density, some texture detail and more)

Xevross

Interesting that overall the final game looks quite a bit better than the e3 2017 demo (like lighting, vehicle density, some texture detail and more)
Yeah I think I saw a video analysing that the game had actually been upgraded instead of downgraded. Bet Insomniac feel good about that.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I think I saw a video analysing that the game had actually been upgraded instead of downgraded. Bet Insomniac feel good about that.
Also the pro version now has a dynamic resolution while before it was locked at 1440p. The average res now is about 1580p iirc.

Kerotan

What did God of war sell week 1?

BananaKing

What did God of war sell week 1?
3.3 million in 3 days. Yeah, that's huge .

Xevross

I think Spidey will hit around 3m but fall short of GOW.

Dr. Pezus

Meta has actually increased to 88!

Go Up