PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Man Playstation always do the best adverts.  I can't wait for the PS5 just to see the launch trailers and adverts!  Lol
Best ads!

(ok that xperia one is the opposite of good)

And a bonus!

DerNebel

I'm thinking of making the thread for PGW in a couple days, anyone got a problem with that?

Legend

I'm thinking of making the thread for PGW in a couple days, anyone got a problem with that?
Pi might  ::)

Sony Paris Games Week

DerNebel

kitler53

Oct 19, 2015, 04:19 PM Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 04:25 PM by Legend
probably not the right place to post this but i'm seriously angry at the stupidity on display in this thread.

and yes ludicousSpeed, if you're reading this i think you're a fudgy idiot.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

Oct 19, 2015, 05:23 PM Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 05:24 PM by Aura7541
probably not the right place to post this but i'm seriously angry at the stupidity on display in this thread.

When has LudicrousSpeed ever said anything that is even close to being reasonable?

The vast majority of the time, his replies are dependent on snarky retorts in an attempt to appear witty rather than on actual argumentative content.

DerNebel

Just ditch the place, all the good users have been or are leaving anyway and only the useless trolls are left and samus aran is the king of those. He's a complete tool.

Xevross

Just ditch the place, all the good users have been or are leaving anyway and only the useless trolls are left and samus aran is the king of those. He's a complete tool.
I wish more people would ditch it and come here. We need more activity :)

Legend

The chertz are like a fanboy factory. Most users there are pretty nice and you can see that when they post on other sites or in certain threads, yet something about the site's structure makes them act like bickering school children.

When has LudicrousSpeed ever said anything that is even close to being reasonable?

The vast majority of the time, his replies are dependent on snarky retorts in an attempt to appear witty rather than on actual argumentative content.
Most of his posts on VizionEck are pretty reasonable.

I wish more people would ditch it and come here. We need more activity :)
We do need more activity! Invite your minecraft buddies  ;)

However being the forum Admin, I do feel the need to stress that this is not the place to bash VGChartz or its users. We have rules here, and this discussion is most certainly off topic. General discussion thread would probably make more sense.

Xevross

We do need more activity! Invite your minecraft buddies  ;)

I don't have any minecraft buddies! :o

Xevross

Just saw an awesome PS4 ad (during a football match). Showed COD, Star Wars, AC Syndicate and UC then the new price along with Britain's best selling console in 2014 and 2015

Legend

Xevross

Way to re-open old wounds  :(

The General Discussion Thread
Lol, that was a great game we had but it was my friend's server

Legend

Lol, that was a great game we had but it was my friend's server
"I don't have any minecraft buddies!"
"friend's server"

Xevross

"I don't have any minecraft buddies!"
"friend's server"