PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Raven

If Sony can manage to have a solid lineup of games for PSVR, even if they're spread out over a year or two, then it may succeed. The price will still be the big hurdle.

kitler53

good for psvr.  it's going to need a colossal amount of games on the platform or it will be like sony's move controller.   exclusives too.  cross platform is nice and all for those who refuse to buy but it also means no one buys..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

If Sony can manage to have a solid lineup of games for PSVR, even if they're spread out over a year or two, then it may succeed. The price will still be the big hurdle.
Sony needs to spread the PSVR lineup out wisely. The Vita had a great launch lineup, but Sony failed to account for its lineup beyond the launch period.

Aura7541

DerNebel

Nier New Project will be at Paris Games Week
Oh interesting, didn't expect to see more of this so early.

Didn't play the first one but am honestly interested in what Platinum is going to do with this.

kitler53

Didn't play the first one but am honestly interested in what Platinum is going to do with this.
why not?  it's releasing early 2016 like everything else.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

Worldwide or just Japan? I don't remember. Hopefully, Nier II comes out a bit later like in April because February is already getting packed and March has Uncharted 4 & Street Fighter V.

DerNebel

Where did you get that idea? I have not heard any release date info for that game. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this didn't come before 2017.

Kerotan

They've been working on it since 2014 so it makes sense.  Probably won't see it release before end of next year in Japan.  Summer would be good though.

BananaKing

shahid ahmad is just all talk. he hypes up games and shame that you never hear about. or makes a HUGE deal about something meaningless.

darkknightkryta

Sooooo.  I just opened up my dead PS3 and it doesn't look too good.  I don't think I can fix it.  It looks like Cell might have burned itself.  I was looking at the thermal paste on the heat spreader and it looks like thermal paste is concentrating on Cell.  I'm not sure if I should go through with taking off the heat spreader and applying new thermal paste now.

Legend

Sooooo.  I just opened up my dead PS3 and it doesn't look too good.  I don't think I can fix it.  It looks like Cell might have burned itself.  I was looking at the thermal paste on the heat spreader and it looks like thermal paste is concentrating on Cell.  I'm not sure if I should go through with taking off the heat spreader and applying new thermal paste now.
How much would it cost to pay someone to fix it?

Go Up