Prediction: Uncharted 4 will sell roughly double Gears 4

Started by BananaKing, May 12, 2016, 10:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

You heard it hear first folks! UC4 will sell more or almost double than Gears 4. at the very maximum Gears will sell 55%-60% of UC4's total sales. i am speaking about total and world wide sales.

after the news that Uncharted sold a total of 28 million units world wide, setting the NDC at an estimate of roughly 5 million, i think its very clear that Uncharted is a beast worldwide. and i have no doubt UC4 will grow from UC3. while i think Gears 4, just like Halo, will see a downward trend in sales. resulting in a big gap between the two. i also think gears wont be able to live of to the quality of the previous ones, and UC4 will trump it when it comes to that regard, helping my case.

anyways, there it is. you are welcome.

the-pi-guy

Maybe triple.  

Horizon

Uncharted has always sold incredibly well in Europe but it is America where it has sold less great so for it to do those numbers America needs to put some big numbers this time.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe triple.  
Yep. Gears will be lucky to sell 40% as much as uc4

Uncharted has always sold incredibly well in Europe but it is America where it has sold less great so for it to do those numbers America needs to put some big numbers this time.
Didn't uncharted 3 sell a million first month or something?

the-pi-guy

Uncharted 4, expecting 7-10 million.
-Halo 5 would be lucky to sell 4 million at this point I think.  (Maybe it'll get bundled hard.)
-If Gears gets hit as bad as Halo, it could be looking at 3 million, or less.  

Think there's a fair chance at 3x.  
(my numbers might be outdated.)