We did a game jam! Come see the results!!!

Started by Legend, Sep 20, 2021, 08:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Sep 20, 2021, 08:06 PM Last Edit: Oct 06, 2021, 01:58 AM by Legend
@the-Pi-guy @nnodley @everyone

We'll keep it really simple and easy so that people can participate however they want. I think everyone should get 2 half days of work; enough to make something creative but still pretty janky.

Ideally we can all do the same 2 days since working simultaneously keeps the energy high, but we can be pretty flexible. We can also upload video playthroughs if sharing our games themselves ends up being too much work. It just sounds like a fun way to gain some experience and see what we can make.

Who wants to sign up?

nnodley

Suuuuure!

As i sit here working on my games janky blockout. lol

the-pi-guy

kitler53

cool beans.  

i wouldn't know how to participate but i'll cheer you on.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

the-pi-guy

nnodley

Probably same for me.  Just gotta watch cause i just got some more freelance work that is suppose to start next week, hopefully, for the next 5 to 6 weeks

Legend

Wanna plan for this upcoming weekend then?

Also do we want a theme or just anything goes?

the-pi-guy

Wanna plan for this upcoming weekend then?
I think so.  

Also do we want a theme or just anything goes?
*Shrugs* How do these normally work?  

Legend

I think so.  
*Shrugs* How do these normally work?  
The bigger ones tend to have cryptic themes like "evolution" or "deeper and deeper" that help bring out creativity, but I don't think we need to bother for this first one.

nnodley

I should be fine for whenever.  And yeah no reason to bother with a theme.

Legend

Sounds good. Feel free to start thinking of ideas, but no actual work till Saturday!

nnodley

I figure i'll mostly be doing most of the modelling and texturing.  So at least i can work wherever i need to since i have maya on my laptop. I'm just hoping this new freelance project doesn't have too much work next weekend.  That is if it happens to start this week.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Go Up