Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

got my all black dualsense!!

the-pi-guy

Remote play is really incredible.
The PS remote Play app has some deficiencies with playing with a DualSense, but the experience is pretty surprisingly good. I actually feel like the experience is better on mobile than on PC, due to my network set up.  

I've been using that mount quite a bit. Really nice alternative if you don't have your PS5 set up to a TV.  

kitler53

Remote play is really incredible.
The PS remote Play app has some deficiencies with playing with a DualSense, but the experience is pretty surprisingly good. I actually feel like the experience is better on mobile than on PC, due to my network set up.  

I've been using that mount quite a bit. Really nice alternative if you don't have your PS5 set up to a TV.  
agreed.  

I play remote at my in-laws at holidays and even on poorly executed hotel internet on vacation for a few years now.  it's amazing how good it is when you stop to really think what the tech is doing. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Warzone now has a 120hz mode on the PS4 version running on PS5.

Apparently the limitation that BC mode currently is left with, is RAM utilization. PS5 can't use more than 5.5 GB for PS4 BC titles.

the-pi-guy

The input lag with remote play is at a weird point, where I don't notice the input lag during gameplay but when I compare how I'm doing remote vs local, my skills are so much worse remote.  

SWORDF1SH

The input lag with remote play is at a weird point, where I don't notice the input lag during gameplay but when I compare how I'm doing remote vs local, my skills are so much worse remote.  
Maybe different screen size or resolution?

the-pi-guy

Maybe different screen size or resolution?
No, this was on the same monitor.
I moved it from my PC to my PS.

Legend

Some of my tvs have pretty bad lag. Makes remote play sometimes faster lol.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Jul 29, 2021, 11:22 AM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2021, 11:24 AM by the-pi-guy
PS5 - M.2 storage coming to beta

Kind of big news so I opted to make a thread.

Aside from M.2 SSD support, this latest PS5 beta software also includes 3D audio support for built-in TV speakers. This will be available in the sound menu in the PS5's console system settings, and the feature uses the DualSense controller to measure the acoustics of a room to apply a 3D audio setting.
Sony's first PS5 software beta arrives with M.2 SSD support - The Verge

the-pi-guy

During early testing, the product team tested early demos using adaptive triggers with a motion controller in VR and were impressed with the results. "It felt amazing," Aoki said. "Especially because you can see yourself pulling the triggers in a gun simultaneously with what you were doing with your hands."
DualSense Designer Explains Early Experiments for PS5 Controller - IGN

Legend

Go Up