perpetual motion machines

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, May 21, 2015, 02:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Okay, so we know theres no such thing. Let's not focus on what people  call them but on the machines. I've always want you build one. So let's find the best examples and talk about them! I'll post some after awhile  . Show me what ya got.

Legend

When I was younger I designed a faux perpetual motion machine.

It'd really work! It'd just be getting energy from the spin of the planet ;)

Mmm_fish_tacos

When I was younger I designed a faux perpetual motion machine.

It'd really work! It'd just be getting energy from the spin of the planet ;)

How so?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

How so?

Just have a large wheel aligned pointing East. The difference in planetary rotation speed at the top of the wheel and at the bottom of the wheel would cause it to start rotating, assuming zero friction.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What is that?

It's a machine that powers its Self. For some reason I can't copy and paste right now to show you an example.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just have a large wheel aligned pointing East. The difference in planetary rotation speed at the top of the wheel and at the bottom of the wheel would cause it to start rotating, assuming zero friction.

Dat friction doe.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I want to make one using magnates.

Dr. Pezus

lol, that's not optimistic at all

kitler53

i think the easiest way to generate a perpetual motion machine is to go the chertz and post "nintendo makes good games.  nothing more, nothing less".

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

i think the easiest way to generate a perpetual motion machine is to go the chertz and post "nintendo makes good games.  nothing more, nothing less".

That will get the wheel turning. Lol.

darkknightkryta

There already is one:

the-pi-guy

I wanted to make one, because I wanted to make a perpetual waterfall. 

*screw physics!*

Mmm_fish_tacos

I wanted to make one, because I wanted to make a perpetual waterfall. 

*screw physics!*

That's what I say!

Dr. Pezus

Oh lawdy. Lol