Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Say Anything About The Gam...
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Today at 07:55 PM
O  :-X

They only just released the full game
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:47 PM
Sadly the studio shut down all further development.

Last post by SWORDF1SH - Today at 05:53 PM
Islands of Insight is that game. A big map crammed with plenty to explore and puzzles to solve.
The upgrade system is pointless but can see what they're attempting and hopefully improve upon.
The multiplayer side of it needs work. It's cool to see people running around doing their own thing but the interacting is painful and nobody bothers because even when you do squad up, you can talk or text chat. It would be great to be able to communicate properly instead of just gestures because some areas are hard to 100% along with the mysteries puzzles would be cool to have somebody to play along with.
The game is well made though and seems pretty popular so it will be interesting to how they continue to support it. It's set up like a live service game and a type of live service game I'd be willing to support. 60 hours in so far and maybe the same amount again until I'll have nothing left to do other than mop up a few areas.
Gaming Community / Re: Gaming Acquisition |OT| Te...
Last post by Legend - Today at 05:02 PM
Glad gearbox lives to see another day.
Relic Entertainment goes independent from Sega

Relic is best known for the Company of Heroes and Dawn of War games, and recently developed the new Age of Empires for Microsoft. Relic will transition to an independent studio and will no-longer be part of the Sega group of studios.
Gearbox was sold from Embracer to Take Two

Yeah Xbox is dead in Europe.
Off-Topic Community / Re: I read a book
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:23 AM
I'm halfway through the sequel. The physics are a lot harder to follow. Prob a bit harder in general, but I also think it's because I only have a "youtube" understanding of these concepts while I had a real understanding of most of the stuff from the first book like 4d geometry.

My understanding of 4d might have spoiled a big reveal that's coming up though.  ::)
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 12:03 AM
HALO: Season 2, Se7en 4K release delayed to 2025, the challenges of film preservation in the digital age & more

"Thank you for your pre-order of Se7en 4K. We are thrilled for you to see it beautifully remastered in UHD. We are working behind the scenes to bring you the most pristine version of the film possible. To that end, we will be shifting the release to 2025. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to sharing the product with you in the near future."

Kind of wild that a remaster of a movie in 4K gets delayed by 7+ months.
Off-Topic News Discussion / Re: Starship flight 4
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 08:57 PM
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10