Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Has everyone seen the Bloodborne gameplay trailer??

Xevross

Nice. Animations looks pretty good it just needs some polish :)

Riderz1337

Well...This whole HD remaster crud is getting annoying now. At first I didn't mind it, but...Sleeping Dogs? Come on son.

Just make new games.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BananaKing

BananaKing

i think after E3 we can conclude that Tidux is full of shame.

darkknightkryta

Xevross

I'm almost sold on Bloodborne.

Same its a type of game that I'm usually on the fence for. But I'm probably buying this one.

Raven

Looks neat! It's made by Valkyrie Entertainment but appears to be assisted by San Diego Studio.

ethomaz

Looks neat! It's made by Valkyrie Entertainment but appears to be assisted by San Diego Studio.

It is F2P, no?

DD_Bwest

UC4 targeting 60fps!

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_4_a_thiefs_end_2014_e3_trailer/

All footage you see in the trailer was captured completely in engine. That's Nathan Drake rendered in 1080p full glory using the power of our PS4 engine. All footage you see in the trailer was captured completely in engine. We're targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and as you can see the visual fidelity for our character models will reach new heights. In fact, thanks to the power of the PS4, right now Drake's Uncharted 4 model is over double the polygons of Joel from The Last of Us PS3.

7H3

i think after E3 we can conclude that Tidux is full of shame.

I honestly wasn't paying attention to any of the "insiders" for the sake of future knowledge though... who should we now longer trust for sure? I'm sure it's got to be more than just tidux... what about thuway?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

So, what did Tidux say that was wrong? 
I wasn't paying much attention. 

Go Up