Let's design a forum!

Started by Legend, May 02, 2014, 10:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

Just some dynamic color would be nice... or maybe an image of vizioneck logo in the b/g kinda thing... nothing to noisy
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

We now have two buttons in the header that go to the same place, the show unread posts since your last visit and home. If we're gonna keep the home button going to that page then we should remove the link under your name. Although, I would much rather keep the link and have home going back to the front page.

Dr. Pezus

We now have two buttons in the header that go to the same place, the show new replies to your posts and home. If we're gonna keep the home button going to that page then we should remove the link under your name. Although, I would much rather keep the link and have home going back to the front page.

I don't know, I like having new posts on the front page!

Legend

We now have two buttons in the header that go to the same place, the show unread posts since your last visit and home. If we're gonna keep the home button going to that page then we should remove the link under your name. Although, I would much rather keep the link and have home going back to the front page.

They go to the same place atm, but I'm re-coding the home one to make it better fit our needs.

Xevross

They go to the same place atm, but I'm re-coding the home one to make it better fit our needs.

Cool. Any spoliers on what you mean by that?

Legend

Cool. Any spoliers on what you mean by that?

Imagine the page how it is, but it also includes topics with no new posts. Crazy!

Also it'd have the same footer as the old home.

If it works out, it'll also have filtering options.

Xevross

Imagine the page how it is, but it also includes topics with no new posts. Crazy!

Also it'd have the same footer as the old home.

If it works out, it'll also have filtering options.

You just blew my mind!  :o  Is the page gonna have a hot topics part?

Legend

You just blew my mind!  :o  Is the page gonna have a hot topics part?

It'll essentially be hot topics yeah.

Xevross

It'll essentially be hot topics yeah.

Sweet! Its the feature I've wanted the most for this site  :)

Riderz1337

I think we need a sweet logo at the top of the website. Right here where I circled it, it should have the word VisionEck or something that looks cool

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I think we need a sweet logo at the top of the website. Right here where I circled it, it should have the word VisionEck or something that looks cool

That area is collapsable. Press the arrow on the top right corner.

The logo will replace the current VizionEck Forum (beta) text.

7H3

That area is collapsable. Press the arrow on the top right corner.

The logo will replace the current VizionEck Forum (beta) text.

no spoiler image? or a hint like in a guessing game facsimile where most of the image is hidden???

Legend

no spoiler image? or a hint like in a guessing game facsimile where most of the image is hidden???

7H3

Did you just make that now(to throw us off)? or was that previously done?

Legend

Did you just make that now(to throw us off)? or was that previously done?

We will just have to wait and see.

Go Up