Ghost of Tsushima Thread - Reviews: (83 Meta / 111 Reviews) (85 Open/ 141 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Jul 08, 2020, 07:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

And there's the plat! Awesome stuff, I think I played about 40 hours in total. Genuinely sad that I have nothing left to do in this world.

Xevross

kitler53

And there's the plat! Awesome stuff, I think I played about 40 hours in total. Genuinely sad that I have nothing left to do in this world.
its not worth killing yourself over this.  we all love you.  things will get better. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Two 85s and a 90 added to meta. It may well crawl back to 84 at this rate but it doesn't really matter at this point I suppose. Open is also still climbing, I guess they will finish a fair bit apart which is definitely unusual. I guess the 6/10 from Edge on meta is the big difference.

Dr. Pezus

Just checked the chertZ review. It's 5/10 btw. Tlou2 got 7/10 there and death stranding 4/10

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

It's weird. Overly focusing on minor things in all cases imo.
Yeah why are you overly focusing on a minor reviewer? :o

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

It's cool seeing how much Japan likes this game.

Nagoshi (SEGA) on Ghost of Tsushima: "I lost. I'm shaking with emotion. I can't count the number of things I admire about it." | ResetEra

Self-explanatory. The part about the design of Jin also highlights how rare it is to get protagonist who aren't conventionally attractive.  
[/size]

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Uhm Jin is not unattractive I'd say. Looks good (for a man duh)
Yeah, but keep in mind Japan likes "feminine pretty boys".
Jin is very rough for Japan.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah, but keep in mind Japan likes "feminine pretty boys".
Jin is very rough for Japan.

Haha I guess. It's more of a western attractive look for Jin

Go Up