Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kapi96

Profanity is against the terms of service. All bad words are replaced with fun alternatives.

You can disable this under look and layout.

Ahh, thanks got that fixed now. So does that mean 'Pi' is considered a bad word? :D

the-pi-guy

Ahh, thanks got that fixed now. So does that mean 'Pi' is considered a bad word? :D

Yes, Legend is also a bad word. 

Kapi96

Yes, Legend is also a bad word.

Ahhh, I get it. That makes a lot of sense now :D

ethomaz

This thread seems in party since December...

Welcome.

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

This thread seems in party since December...

Welcome.

Can you see the future?!?

Welcome sackboy!

Cute Pikachu

Hello this is God-of-Sackboy. I'm also officer raichu on vgchartz(wanted to have 1 nintendo influenced and 1 sony influenced username.)
Now anyway favorite franchises is uncharted, smash, kingdom hearts, and mario kart.
I only have a wii u for 8th gen but was going to take the dip for ps4
when uncharted 4 comes. 
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xbro

Hello this is God-of-Sackboy. I'm also officer raichu on vgchartz(wanted to have 1 nintendo influenced and 1 sony influenced username.)
Now anyway favorite franchises is uncharted, smash, kingdom hearts, and mario kart.
when uncharted 4 comes.

Good to have another Nintendo fan among the ranks.
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

Nice, welcome! Post in the Nintendo community thread, it needs it!!

Shinobi-san

Welcome sackboy :D nice to have another Nintendo fan among us!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Kapi96

when uncharted 4 comes.

Yay, welcome :)

Xevross

Welcome, officer god of raichu sackboy!

Kerotan

Hello my name is Kerotan and there are 64 of my kind.... nah fudge that Bs.

I'm Kerotan from Vgchartz so some of you know me. I like playstation since the ps1 days and I'm having a blast with the ps4.

Some unknown info on me is this. On youtube I have over 800k subscribers and around 160m views all on gaming related videos.  Some of you would know me but I'll keep that to myself.  I don't want my hobby of posting controversial facts on gaming forum getting in the way of my very successful business. Anyway that's why personal info won't be revealed but I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Legend

Hello my name is Kerotan and there are 64 of my kind.... nah fudge that Bs.

I'm Kerotan from Vgchartz so some of you know me. I like playstation since the ps1 days and I'm having a blast with the ps4.

Some unknown info on me is this. On youtube I have over 800k subscribers and around 160m views all on gaming related videos.  Some of you would know me but I'll keep that to myself.  I don't want my hobby of posting controversial facts on gaming forum getting in the way of my very successful business. Anyway that's why personal info won't be revealed but I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Welcome!

And impressive youtube stats! Besides you BazilZero is the only one of us with an active youtube channel.

Go Up