PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/02/the-last-of-us-directors-are-officially-heading-up-uncharted-4?abthid=538cb077729e0ef43300000d

read the comments,  apparently as part of the interview, IGN left out an important quote..

"We've got the Uncharted project, which we've talked about, we've got DLC for The Last of Us, and we've got the remastered version [of The Last of Us]. We've got other projects (notice the plural so more than one other project(S) in the works that are in the very early stages. We have at least four different pretty significant things going on right now."

Raven

read the comments,  apparently as part of the interview, IGN left out an important quote..

"We've got the Uncharted project, which we've talked about, we've got DLC for The Last of Us, and we've got the remastered version [of The Last of Us]. We've got other projects (notice the plural so more than one other project(S) in the works that are in the very early stages. We have at least four different pretty significant things going on right now."

Yeah I read the whole interview on GameInformer. Very, very odd that IGN would leave out whar most of us wanted to hear.

DD_Bwest

Yeah I read the whole interview on GameInformer. Very, very odd that IGN would leave out whar most of us wanted to hear.

i wonder what DLC they are talking about..  i thought weve seen all the DLC already..

1)TLOU RE
2) TLOU DLC
3) UC4

and
4)  ???????????

ethomaz

i wonder what DLC they are talking about..  i thought weve seen all the DLC already..

1)TLOU RE
2) TLOU DLC
3) UC4

and
4)  ???????????

The last DLC for TLOU that they announced some weeks ago is not out yet.

7H3

where are the watch doges sales?
and info for homefront?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

The last DLC for TLOU that they announced some weeks ago is not out yet.

they announced more after grounded?

nvm just remember reclaimed territories

ethomaz

they announced more after grounded?

nvm just remember reclaimed territories

Ops... it is already out... that is the DLC they are talking in the interview.

Dr. Pezus

where are the watch doges sales?
and info for homefront?

Just a few posts back lol

7H3

Just a few posts back lol

found watch dogs info on page 49 which is a few "pages" back... still didn't see homefront... check again for it later gtg for now
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Game announcements(especially big third party ones) should probably get their own threads.

ethomaz

Game announcements(especially big third party ones) should probably get their own threads.

I agree ;)

Raven

According to the Twitch broadcast schedule for E3, there are two games from Sony that they can't reveal but will be streamed. One game is a cross-gen PS4/PS3 game and another is a digital PS4/PSVita game. Both will happen on Wednesday. They will also stream Driveclub, The Order, H1Z1, Hohokum, Helldivers, and Planetside 2 PS4 Edition over three days.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/02/twitch-reveals-e3-broadcast-schedule/

DD_Bwest

Go Up