PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Welp just registered to neogaf!! LULZ 

Used my university email.  Let's see how long it takes to get approved.

Dr. Pezus

Welp just registered to neogaf!! LULZ 

Used my university email.  Let's see how long it takes to get approved.

Took me like half a year. Rarely post though

Legend

Took me like half a year. Rarely post though

Took me two weeks.

Didn't make a post for over a year.

nnodley

I hope it doesn't take half a year for me.  :-(

I probably won't post much, but there are times I want to so I would like to be able to at least.

ethomaz

Two accounts of GAF.

First approved in few says when you are allowed to use public emails...

Second because my first was removed after some years because I was using a public email... so created another that takes 8 months to be approved (an IBM email).

nnodley

FINALLY we can import OBJ's into Unreal Engine instead of having to do FBX.  Kind of odd it took them this long to get it implemented.  Would have thought UDK would have had it at some point, but at least it's in UE4 now.

But FBX is still the better option for now I think.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

I hope it doesn't take half a year for me.  :-(

I probably won't post much, but there are times I want to so I would like to be able to at least.

It took me like 4-5 months lmfao. No idea why it took that long. I used my school email as well.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

It took me like 4-5 months lmfao. No idea why it took that long. I used my school email as well.

Well dang!  Not looking good for a quick approval.

nnodley

So either something is happen with crash bandicoot or sony/ND is toying with everyone's emotions.  OR gaf is trying to make something out of nothing(shocking I know)! LULZ

First a sony Facebook shared that crash bandicoot sign thingy that was in the ps4 greatness awaits trailer a few days ago.  ND is saying they are working on 2 brand new experiences.  It's ND's 30th anniversary year and they are having some anniversary announcements.  I think a return of crash in full HD with knack style levels would be awesome. 

BUT, I really am not expecting anything honestly.  And is very likely gaf being gaf!

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Transistor looks amazing. I can't wait to try it out.

7H3

why do you have to wait for approval on neo gaf?? I never really view that site unless someone links to it, and it sometimes comes up in searches but normally I pass over it as forum results aren't normally what I consider reliable information
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

why do you have to wait for approval on neo gaf?? I never really view that site unless someone links to it, and it sometimes comes up in searches but normally I pass over it as forum results aren't normally what I consider reliable information

It's to make the site more "prestigious."

I think it works for them.

Go Up