PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Yeah! The Master Chief Collection is totally different! Two of those games are, like, over a decade old with just new skins and redone cutscenes! Plus Halo 3 which came out in 2007 and Halo 4 which is ONLY two years old. All of that is worth over $100 because Microsoft says so and they're selling it for $40 less! Microsoft is so altruistic. Unlike money hungry Sony who has the audacity to charge $50 for an improved port-up of a game that came out last year and including all of the DLC which, purchased separately, is probably more than paying for a whole game.

both are really good deals. the Halo MC offers more value though because its 4 fudgy games! and lets be honest, 4 games that are really good, with a lot of DLC and value inside the package. TLoU is arguably one of the best games ever made, and IMO the best game i ever played, now with double the frame rate and resolution, better textures, better models, and better lighting. its a year old, and people are still talking about it and playing it, and now its going for 50$ with every piece of DLC included. both are great deals.

ethomaz

nnodley

fudgy ND! They are the best.  Just hope it really is constant or the backlash will be HUGE!!  Since gamers are entitled little nuggets nowadays!

the-pi-guy

fudgy ND! They are the best.  Just hope it really is constant or the backlash will be HUGE!!  Since gamers are entitled little nuggets nowadays!

*drops to 59 fps.*
ND!!!  WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?  This is crud!

nnodley

*drops to 59 fps.*
ND!!!  WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?  This is crud!

I swear that is what the reaction on gaf would be. LULZ!! Then other gaming sites would pick up on it and complain and then those users will complain!! 

Legend

I'm temporarily locking this thread.

What's the point of having a forum if all the news is in just one thread? lol.

Go wild. Post threads for even the smallest gaming news. Then after a few days if ya'll are angry at me and want your thread back, I'll unlock it.

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

good i was soooo madd about this :/ so much so my rage blinded me and forgot about the thread altogether
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Yeah 10 million sold, new silent hill, it's a good time to be a gamer.

Dr. Pezus

Kojima trolled us all, didn't he. First with the cardboard box gameplay and then silent hills. Lol! Just gotta hand it to the man.

Legend

Kojima trolled us all, didn't he. First with the cardboard box gameplay and then silent hills. Lol! Just gotta hand it to the man.

lol I loved the PS4 box at the end.

Go Up