PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

nnodley

but but it's just a cash grab of a year old game...

That's what I love about ND, they have some of the most passionate developers out there and they do if for their fans first and foremost.  And of course the money is always good. :-p

Raven

but but it's just a cash grab of a year old game...

Yeah! The Master Chief Collection is totally different! Two of those games are, like, over a decade old with just new skins and redone cutscenes! Plus Halo 3 which came out in 2007 and Halo 4 which is ONLY two years old. All of that is worth over $100 because Microsoft says so and they're selling it for $40 less! Microsoft is so altruistic. Unlike money hungry Sony who has the audacity to charge $50 for an improved port-up of a game that came out last year and including all of the DLC which, purchased separately, is probably more than paying for a whole game.

ethomaz

Pezus, we need you... I understood right? Uncharted HD 1080p coming this year?

ethomaz

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Lol why me? That seems like dutch. But it seems like he's saying Uncharted 1-3 to PS4 this year.

the-pi-guy

Google translate says this.

moreover HD Uncharted compilation of parts 1, 2, 3 still comes bundled.

Nolan North spoke his mouth off? And for the PS4, I assume?

Yes.

the-pi-guy

Lol why me? That seems like dutch. But it seems like he's saying Uncharted 1-3 to PS4 this year.

You'd fail at being a dutch man. 

ethomaz

You are close ;)

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/26/rumor-sony-bend-canceled-a-game-in-late-2012-before-moving-to-their-current-ps4-project/

This sounds to me like Sony pulling the plug on the last vestiges of Western first-party Vita-focused support was happening sooner than some of us thought. Bend Studio and Guerrilla Cambridge were the last studios Sony had outside of Japan Studio making Vita games. It doesn't say that Bend's cancelled game in 2012 was a Vita title but considering the direction Sony had aimed them in prior, I would bet money it was. I'm going to guess Sony realized rather early on that a better bet was to focus on PS4 development. The good news, I suppose, is that a cancellation in 2012 means that, depending on when in 2012 it happened, Bend's game could be as far along as two years.

Mind you, this is just a rumor from Tidux, though.

yeah i dont believe what ever that person has to say. i think they moved on from UC: GA to a PS4 game right away. and GC were hiring for people making a PS4 AAA console game right after KZ:M released. they had lay offs and apparently that PSV party game was cancelled, but that just seemed like a smaller second team was making it.

Dr. Pezus

Because I says so. :)

But dutch people look quite a bit like nordic people, I think :o. And when you think about it, both Icelandic and Dutch look weird to foreigners

Go Up