Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

So, what did Tidux say that was wrong? 
I wasn't paying much attention.

I think he claimed to know Sony's E3 lineup but got basically nothing right.

BananaKing

good question @BananaKing

GG new IP, studio japan showing 2-3 games, TLG (i think) and uncharted 3 minute trailer ( it was 2 minutes).

Legend

GG new IP, studio japan showing 2-3 games, TLG (i think) and uncharted 3 minute trailer ( it was 2 minutes).

Death to the false prophet!!!!

(I think that's a bioshock quote)

nnodley

OHH shame, he got the time wrong by 40 seconds.  CALL DA POLICE!!!   But even shinobi said GG had a trailer ready for their game and that they were deciding whether to show it or not.  Obviously tidux probably just thought they would and jumped the gun.  I'm not sure if he ever said anything about TLG, but he did say 2-3 studio japan games. 

BananaKing

OHH shame, he got the time wrong by 40 seconds.  CALL DA POLICE!!!   But even shinobi said GG had a trailer ready for their game and that they were deciding whether to show it or not.  Obviously tidux probably just thought they would and jumped the gun.  I'm not sure if he ever said anything about TLG, but he did say 2-3 studio japan games. 

thats the problem, if you are gonna act like you know all these insider information, DONT JUMP THE GUN. he isnt reliable because he keeps doing so. with these guys we shouldn't try to explain what they say and why. its black and white with them, they are either wrong or they are either right. honestly, when has tidux been right?

nnodley

thats the problem, if you are gonna act like you know all these insider information, DONT JUMP THE GUN. he isnt reliable because he keeps doing so. with these guys we shouldn't try to explain what they say and why. its black and white with them, they are either wrong or they are either right. honestly, when has tidux been right?

Yeah, I think he just wants to be the first "insider" that gives the information.  Which is what will lead to jumping the gun on info.  I believe he's only been right about a few things such as some features on the new ps4 firmwares.  Other than that he normally says things that can not be proven right or wrong.

7H3

tidux debunked I'll never believe another word he says... well not exactly another since never believed a word to begin with so... guess this changes nothing...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

LULZ! Tidux tweet couple weeks ago that TLOU PS4 was done, I guess it really isn't. Which was obvious by the July 29th release, but also this.

https://twitter.com/Corrinne/status/478253936265019392

Don't remember how to embed tweets! :-(

BananaKing

LULZ! Tidux tweet couple weeks ago that TLOU PS4 was done, I guess it really isn't. Which was obvious by the July 29th release, but also this.

https://twitter.com/Corrinne/status/478253936265019392

ohh yeah, i forgot about that. the guy is full of shame and its obvious. he was just obviously guessing and going by the rumors that were saying a mid june release date.

the-pi-guy

nnodley

nnodley

nnodley

nnodley

dang, the graphics upgrade on GTA V from ps3 to ps4 is fudgy legit!!!  Huge difference!!

Go Up