God of War (PS4) Hype Thread - It's out!! Cory Barlog weeps! GIF galore!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 29, 2018, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

We'll still have like 4-5 hours before release at day -1.   ::)

Right now I'm on my computer in a dark room, letting the wife sleep, using VR so I can use the computer.  Weird feeling.  Kind of scary.

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

So I was playing God of War 3.  dang, Athena has bazooka bosom.

Dr. Pezus

So I was playing God of War 3.  dang, Athena has bazooka bosom.
What's that lol

Xevross

Apr 19, 2018, 09:27 AM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2018, 09:35 AM by Xevross
Not in my timezone buddy.
Yep and I won't be playing it until -1.5 days at least!

Autocorrect is completely broken on this website for me.

Xevross

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

Yep and I won't be playing it until -1.5 days at least!

Autocorrect is completely broken on this website for me.
Like mine was recently?

Less than 12 hours!

Xevross

Like mine was recently?

Less than 12 hours!
I don't know how bad yours was. I use Gboard, and it has never worked properly. Its less autocorrect and more the word suggestions. If I press one of the three suggested words it doesn't change to that, it just adds that word into what I'm typing.

Dr. Pezus

I don't know how bad yours was. I use Gboard, and it has never worked properly. Its less autocorrect and more the word suggestions. If I press one of the three suggested words it doesn't change to that, it just adds that word into what I'm typing.
Sounds similar to my problem except it was both autocorrect and when I pressed a word suggestion. Been fixed for a while for me though. I use swiftkey btw

the-pi-guy

It's problematic for me too.  

Like I'll spell something wurst, and then it'll give me the option to change it to worst, but it ends up becoming wursworst.  Pretty much.  It's annoying.

Xevross

It's problematic for me too.  

Like I'll spell something wurst, and then it'll give me the option to change it to worst, but it ends up becoming wursworst.  Pretty much.  It's annoying.
Yeah that's the exact problem I have. I think its just here as well. Although I don't really post on any other forums.

Go Up