PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Well I don't know if anyone cares but I find this extremely interesting, the user on the chertz that says to work for a big AAA dev has outed who she's working for and it's SCEJ, if true then that definitely gives some more credence in the things she said.

Yeah she's from Japan.

I've never talked to here, but I talked to the other person that people think was her. Plus I've never read anything from her that's flat out wrong.

She's the best insider on the chertz.

Anyway I think both quantic dream and media molecule will make their PS4 games vr exclusive. MM makes sense since they're all about creativity and they love gimmicks. Qd makes sense since they love emotion and VR could push their craft to insaine levels.

With both companies, we also haven't heard about their games for years. This E3 seems like their likely announcements, which coincides with this being the last E3 before pm releases.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I wish she would join our fourm. You should reach out and sent her an invite.

DerNebel

I wish she would join our fourm. You should reach out and sent her an invite.

Why don't you do it? I don't wanna login at the chertz anymore :D

Mmm_fish_tacos

Why don't you do it? I don't wanna login at the chertz anymore :D

Lol, cause I dont speak to her. And I don't log in anymore either. Plus Legend is a dev so he has more sway than I would.

darkknightkryta

Lol, cause I dont speak to her. And I don't log in anymore either. Plus Legend is a dev so he has more sway than I would.

He doesn't log in there either :/

DerNebel

Hmm, I don't know how much difference Legend being a dev would make in swaying her to join this forum. I have an alt account I used for messaging mods, maybe I'll log into that and ask her if she and/or her husband would like to join sometime, though I've only once asked her question on her wall before as well. :D

Legend

He doesn't log in there either :/

I don't even browse anymore. Yesterday was probably the first time this year I actually bothered clicking on a link to that site.

Dr. Pezus

I don't even browse anymore. Yesterday was probably the first time this year I actually bothered clicking on a link to that site.
because you thought it was related to vizioneck?!

Legend

Xevross

I just spent the last hour trying to finish the last 3 levels of Olli Olli 2 on amateur difficulty. My god that was hard. Not really worth the hassle for a silver trophy tbh

Dr. Pezus

I just spent the last hour trying to finish the last 3 levels of Olli Olli 2 on amateur difficulty. My god that was hard. Not really worth the hassle for a silver trophy tbh
worth it for completing it though

Dr. Pezus

Lol the gaf PS4 20m sold thread has (high sodium content warning) in the title lmfao

DerNebel

Mar 06, 2015, 12:07 AM Last Edit: Mar 06, 2015, 09:44 AM by DerNebel

Lol the gaf PS4 20m sold thread has (high sodium content warning) in the title lmfao

Not really surprising with posts like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154680199&postcount=1626

I'm more surprised that the saltiness seems to mainly be coming from PC folks.

Dr. Pezus

Not really surprising with posts like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154680199&postcount=1626

I'm more surprised that the saltiness seems to mainly be coming for PC folks.
Sometimes I wonder how and why people can write such posts. It's just a personal story made on the spot that nobody cares about

BasilZero

Who are you peeps talkin about?

Sony insider on vgchartz? wat.

Go Up