LBP3 IS LBP3D!

Started by Legend, Oct 14, 2014, 05:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

It's all about the level design. You can't switch between them anytime, can you? In any case, I'm sure they can put limitations in place.

I heard you could.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Legend

It's all about the level design. You can't switch between them anytime, can you? In any case, I'm sure they can put limitations in place.

No you can't switch between the characters unless you're using that big/small one as well.

What I heard is that each character is designed to give new abilities for player created levels. The big/small thing is the example they used. In the story mode it swaps between the big fat guy and the small guy, but you can set it to swap between any objects.

I heard this a long time ago so take it with a grain of salt.

DD_Bwest

each character adds something,  but also has major disadvantages i would expect.   I would assume it cant stand on a switch, or add weight to something.  it might have a hard time pushing heavy objects, if it can at all.   Some things will require teamwork, plus by switch any time, i would assume thats after a death though popping out of the little circle.,  so you may run into locations that have to be entered via a switch that you couldnt fly in,  and then your in an area that the bird wouldnt be able to play.

many creative ways around it and i cant wait to see what they got.

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Found it on Chertz. 

I love that "Chertz" is sticking hahaha!

Go Up