RPG Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 03, 2014, 02:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I'm only a few hours in, but it's been really bad. 
At one point, Tidus said "Huh" and his lips kept moving for like 4 seconds afterwards. 

That's the 6th gen for ya

BasilZero

I really want X HD...

Me too :(

I think I'll get this and KH 2.5 HD Remix this holiday season similar to how I got KH 1.5 HD remix last holiday for $20.

Dr. Pezus

Isn't it possible to buy the FF HD games separately? Like, I want X but I have no interest in X-2

the-pi-guy

Worse I think.
The scene where Tidus and Yuna are "laughing" is sooooooooooo bad ...

I don't know what you mean about the laughing scene. 

the-pi-guy

Me too :(

I think I'll get this and KH 2.5 HD Remix this holiday season similar to how I got KH 1.5 HD remix last holiday for $20.

It really sucks, I wasn't able to find it in any of the stores nearby me.  So I had to buy online. 

Isn't it possible to buy the FF HD games separately? Like, I want X but I have no interest in X-2

I don't think so.  Closest thing would be getting the Vita version and just not downloading FFX-2. 

Dr. Pezus

It really sucks, I wasn't able to find it in any of the stores nearby me.  So I had to buy online. 

I don't think so.  Closest thing would be getting the Vita version and just not downloading FFX-2. 

FML

the-pi-guy

u4gReservoirDogs

I don't know what you mean about the laughing scene.

It's too much and the mouths move really weird in my eyes.
It's the scene where Tidus and Yuna are laughing while facing the ocean when you go up the stairs in Luca just before entering the Mi'ihen Highroad.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

the-pi-guy

It's too much and the mouths move really weird in my eyes.
It's the scene where Tidus and Yuna are laughing while facing the ocean when you go up the stairs in Luca just before entering the Mi'ihen Highroad.

I know the one.   Didn't particularly notice though during that scene. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mind zero come out this week for vita, anyone going to get it?

Dr. Pezus

I know the one.   Didn't particularly notice though during that scene. 

You were too busy noticing the awful voice acting I guess

BasilZero

Well buying online is fine for me since most of my gaming is purchased online lol.

DrakeSnake

You could import the Asian version for the vita.

Dr. Pezus

You could import the Asian version for the vita.

Is it in English?

BasilZero

Mind zero come out this week for vita, anyone going to get it?

I would if I had a Vita :(

Go Up