RPG Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 03, 2014, 02:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

u4gReservoirDogs

Then one week can't be that bad, just a few days ...
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

darkknightkryta

You have played it before? Or is this your first time?
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International was enjoyable in my eyes.

That wasn't Square Enix... It was Tri-Ace.  Square Enix "happened" to be the publisher.

darkknightkryta

Could be a long week though ...  :(

I can't remember catching enemies to join you ingame in Final Fantasy X-2.  :o
Probably rushed through the game the first time I played it ... to see Tidus ... missing :'(

I don't remember this at all and I beat that game 3 times.

ethomaz

I have on track to play Child of Light and Tales of Xillia...

When I stop to play Warframe.

u4gReservoirDogs

That wasn't Square Enix... It was Tri-Ace.  Square Enix "happened" to be the publisher.

You're right (checked the cover to be sure ...)

I don't remember this at all and I beat that game 3 times.

Something like pokeballs, cathcing enemies with it and you get Brother (Rikku's brother) at the start ...
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

Final Fantasy went downhill to me starting with X-2. I really miss the days of Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9. Those were the best.

u4gReservoirDogs

I like X and XII.  :)

the-pi-guy

Finally got Final Fantasy X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably won't be able to play it till tomorrow though. 

Final Fantasy went downhill to me starting with X-2. I really miss the days of Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9. Those were the best.

I got 7 and 9, but the graphics are kind of not good.... at least for 7.  Haven't tried 9 yet.  Haven't played many video games this year.   :(
I agree though, X-2 wasn't anywhere near as good as X, and XII was pretty good, but not great.  XIII was dreadful imo. 

Dr. Pezus

I really want X HD...

BasilZero

My most fav genre too.

Right now playing Bravely Default for 3DS.

Gonna play Breath of Fire III next for PSP and afterwards Star Ocean The Last Hope International for PS3.

darkknightkryta

They have Breath of Fire 3 and 4 for PSX at Anime North for 40 and 50 respectively.  Skies of Arcadia Dreamcast for 60.  Should I pick them up even though I finished them already.  P.S. are there any old school RPGs I should look out for while I'm there?

u4gReservoirDogs

May 24, 2014, 04:27 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:06 PM by u4gReservoirDogs

My most fav genre too.

Welcome. :P

Gonna play Breath of Fire III next for PSP and afterwards Star Ocean The Last Hope International for PS3.

SOTLHI is a great game with a lot of "borrowed" things from Final Fantasy like Chocobo's (= Big rabbits in this game).

the-pi-guy

Was the lip syncing in FFX originally this bad?

u4gReservoirDogs

Was the lip syncing in FFX originally this bad?

Worse I think.
The scene where Tidus and Yuna are "laughing" is sooooooooooo bad ...

the-pi-guy

Worse I think.
The scene where Tidus and Yuna are "laughing" is sooooooooooo bad ...

I'm only a few hours in, but it's been really bad. 
At one point, Tidus said "Huh" and his lips kept moving for like 4 seconds afterwards. 

Go Up