PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I kinda wish I was able to play the chapter when it wasnt updated....just to see how it really was lol.

Anyways, the last part - I gotta check....if so , that would be great since I've been recording the game and wouldnt want to miss any part.
You say that but you really don't want to ;D

The gameplay is just so different to the rest of the game. Extremely slow and boring. When the gameplay was the one main thing keeping me going, it was extremely annoying to have to go through that.

Riderz1337

It's amazing how immersive games become when you play with no HUD...

I was trying Driveclub and Uncharted 4 and it felt like I was playing completely different games than before...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Kerotan

It's amazing how immersive games become when you play with no HUD...

I was trying Driveclub and Uncharted 4 and it felt like I was playing completely different games than before...
Yeah huds especially mini maps can ruin games immersion.  Horizon was the first game I ever played with a reduced hud and it made a massive difference.  AC Unity has a button to minimise the hud and it's quite useful to turn on and off when needed.

Kerotan

So when did Neogaf become such mobile cancer? The site just popped a spam page on my phone and automatically downloaded some apk file.
I've been getting them off gaf for ages.

nnodley

Hmm, just got paid and don't know whether to buy Rime or Destiny: Rise of Iron.  Both the same price.  Decisions decisions.

Horizon

My PS4 might have died or cruded itself. When I turn it on the blight light comes on and then it just stays on the white light for ages and there is no signal being sent to my TV. I hope it's my TV rather than my PS4  :-[

nnodley

May 31, 2017, 06:28 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:33 PM by nnodley
I think I will go with Rime.  I figure Rise of Iron should go on sale at some point with Destiny 2 coming.  If not I'll get it later.

Bought it.  Will give some impressions in a bit.  Gonna do a bit of work and then play some.

Riderz1337

Platinum Trophy #6 DONE

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

My PS4 might have died or cruded itself. When I turn it on the blight light comes on and then it just stays on the white light for ages and there is no signal being sent to my TV. I hope it's my TV rather than my PS4  :-[
CAn you connect with remote play or enter the debug menu?

BasilZero

<3 The Share feature

Horizon

CAn you connect with remote play or enter the debug menu?
Thankfully it was my TV and not my PS4. Issue resolved.

darkknightkryta

Legend

YAY!!!

I had similar issues once with my PS3. It had some setting changed so it wasn't outputing to the TV correctly. Worried it broke too.

darkknightkryta

Buy a new T.V.

SWORDF1SH

Platinum Trophy #6 DONE

Nice! How long did it take you?

Go Up