PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Making some great progress in FFXV.

Made it to Chapter 7, lv 46 with 36 hours clocked.

Also I hate fishing in this game.

SWORDF1SH

May 21, 2017, 10:25 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:27 AM by SWORDF1SH
I finally caved. I bought Deus Ex for £12. I'm not even playing games that much lately. Only  played What Remains of Edith Finch. Which, if you're a fan of walking sims with a good story, it's a must buy.

Riderz1337

Trying to play the prey demo but God dang I don't know if I just sick at this specific game or if the aiming is terrible.

It feels like the longer I move the aiming the faster it goes which is really throwing me off. Deleted the demo because it was extremely irritating.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Trying to play the prey demo but God dang I don't know if I just sick at this specific game or if the aiming is terrible.

It feels like the longer I move the aiming the faster it goes which is really throwing me off. Deleted the demo because it was extremely irritating.
Maybe you can disable that in the settings? I've seen that before

Kerotan

Almost prestige 4 on cod4 remastered.  Making good progress.  Slasher is a fun game mode.

BasilZero

Made it to Chapter 8 on FFXV

Lv 49 with 38 hours

Amazing how quick the story goes - I was chapter 4 just two days ago or so.

Riderz1337

Finally completed this! Had to beat the game 4 times from start to finish but it was a fun ride. Looking forward to Naughty Dog's next adventure (TLOU 2)!

Raven

DerNebel

Far Cry 5 full reveal on friday, marketing with Sony it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBnrd5k2F2INlaNbFYdbQTzNqMTu26T0A

Also wow Raven, how cool is that? I didn't know that they modeled a character in Lawbreakers after you.

Raven

Also wow Raven, how cool is that? I didn't know that they modeled a character in Lawbreakers after you.
They really captured my essence!

BananaKing

awesome. cant wait to see it. confirmed to be in Montana, and seems like its set in modern times, not in the wild west.

BasilZero

Made it to Chapter 9 on FFXV.

Story's going by so fast now lol

Also managed to find the item so I can go back to the open world again, surprised some people took until near the end of the game to find it but found it as soon as the closed world began o.O.

Riderz1337

Spend 100$ get back 15$ in June on PSN.

Most likely there will be an E3 sale going on around this time as well.

Spend $100 Get $15 - Terms and Conditions (English)

Raven

Spend 100$ get back 15$ in June on PSN.

Most likely there will be an E3 sale going on around this time as well.

Spend $100 Get $15 - Terms and Conditions (English)
Fack. If they just would have ran this starting on June 1st, I would have already spent $85 for my Tekken 7 pre-order.

darkknightkryta

Made it to Chapter 9 on FFXV.

Story's going by so fast now lol

Also managed to find the item so I can go back to the open world again, surprised some people took until near the end of the game to find it but found it as soon as the closed world began o.O.
I wouldn't be surprised if I finish the open world before that  point

Go Up