PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Yoru No Nai Kuni coming out in Europe on April 1. US release date not yet announced. Atelier Escha & Logy Plus coming out in EU on January 20 (again US release not yet announced).
Sony fully utilising it's advantages from Japan this gen. And it really makes a difference in the West when all this titles add up.  You can tell already.  This gen will be epic for those who like Japanese games in the West.

Legend

Riderz1337

"For example, there are ideas such as releasing a standard PS4 and a high performance PS4."

Glad Sony is thinking like I predicted.
What exactly does this mean? Releasing a new PS4 with higher specs? If so I really don't like that. Keep it all the same, makes it easier for devs to develop. That's what I like about console exclusives, developers know what they're working with so they can take advantage of the console to its fullest.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do it!  I'd like to see a ps4 pro. And it wouldn't be hard for the devs to develop for a simular but higher class machine  .

Legend

What exactly does this mean? Releasing a new PS4 with higher specs? If so I really don't like that. Keep it all the same, makes it easier for devs to develop. That's what I like about console exclusives, developers know what they're working with so they can take advantage of the console to its fullest.
I've made threads about this before, but basically it's possible to

• Make an upgraded PS4 that can do more multimedia things, 4k, etc.
  • Make "PS4 Plus" games that run better than what's currently possible.
  • Make "PS4 Plus" games work on standard PS4s too...
  • AND run those games identically on both PS4 types.
  • Make both systems have identical game hardware, so devs have zero impact.

Aura7541

44 minutes of Nep Nep

Legend

Aura7541

What is Nep Nep?
Nickname of Neptune (aka. Purple Heart), the protagonist of the Hyperdimension series.

Legend

Nickname of Neptune (aka. Purple Heart), the protagonist of the Hyperdimension series.

Kerotan

Oct 24, 2015, 06:09 AM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2015, 06:17 AM by Kerotan
Where the he'll is final fantasy 7 pc version for ps4? It was announced at PSX and scheduled for last spring then delayed to this autumn.  

Are they going to announce a new release date at PGW or PSX?

maybe they'll launch it during their press conference or some surprise like that.  

The ps1 classic sold a shame ton on the ps3 store and so will this.  Kinda strange an easy pc to ps4 port is taking so long.  

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

I think this is why.  Apparently winter 2015 is the date so it looks ominous to be at a conference we get the final details.  

I think they'll have enough announcements at pgw and will save this for PSX.

Legend

Where the he'll is final fantasy 7 pc version for ps4? It was announced at PSX and scheduled for last spring then delayed to this autumn.  

Are they going to announce a new release date at PGW or PSX?

maybe they'll launch it during their press conference or some surprise like that.  

The ps1 classic sold a shame ton on the ps3 store and so will this.  Kinda strange an easy pc to ps4 port is taking so long.  

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

I think this is why.  Apparently winter 2015 is the date so it looks ominous to be at a conference we get the final details.  

I think they'll have enough announcements at pgw and will save this for PSX.
Doubt it will be saved for PSX. That's be two years ina roll of trolling!

Raven

Doubt it will be saved for PSX. That's be two years ina roll of trolling!
Honestly, I don't think anyone cares after the announcement of the Remake.

Legend

Honestly, I don't think anyone cares after the announcement of the Remake.
It sounds like the remake will be changing the formular. Hard core fans will want the port with original combat and orignal sotry.

Raven

It sounds like the remake will be changing the formular. Hard core fans will want the port with original combat and orignal sotry.
No one knows for sure what's happening to the formula. Until people see it and decide if they like it or not they're still high on the announcement. No one really seemed to care about the announcement of the port. At least not enough for Square to concern themselves over timeliness. That being said, I bet they announce the port releasing "right now" at the PSX keynote.

Legend

No one knows for sure what's happening to the formula. Until people see it and decide if they like it or not they're still high on the announcement. No one really seemed to care about the announcement of the port. At least not enough for Square to concern themselves over timeliness. That being said, I bet they announce the port releasing "right now" at the PSX keynote.
"Right now" assumes Square eneicis competent with release dates.

More likely it'll be announced for late December.

Go Up