PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Xevross

you are a waste of money. and a waste of space and air as well.
You're right.

In TW3's defence, it is much better than skyrim.

Raven

Might be the xDev game. They have a show today.
Turns out it's a game called Tricky Towers.

Legend

Rumor: New DLC coming for Until Dawn titled Rush of Blood - NeoGAF

According to an email received today by Destructoid, verified and confirmed through a second independent source, Sony is currently performing market testing in the UK on a piece of Until Dawn DLC, tentatively titled Rush of Blood. The DLC, which appears to be an on-rails first-person shooter, is being designed to work with PlayStation VR. Well you get transported around inside a mine cart; it's very literally an on-rails experience. There are a few scattered jumpscares, as you'd expect, but I played the same 20 minute section twice (once with DS4, once with dual Move controllers), so I'm hoping the full DLC is a lot more padded out. I didn't see which character I was playing as, I'm not sure if it's specified, but no names were mentioned at all.  It starts off shooting targets in the snow, then moves toward a house and as you get deeper into the house, enemies start appearing (I believe they were Wendigos). The frequently reused jumpscare is the 'ghost' from inside the house in Until Dawn, who you end up fighting for the final area I played. Upon killing the ghost, the game would crash every time. While it's currently unclear how far along this DLC project is, it seems like it's set in the same areas as the main game, and relies heavily on motion controls.

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-new...medium=twitter

Mmm_fish_tacos

The organ trail trailer on psn is ridiculous.  

Legend

Xevross

PS Store now has a Wishlist feature - NeoGAF

I've done a quick search and found nothing on the subject, so I thought I'd post a new thread.
 Apparently the PS Store now has a wishlist feature. Is this fairly recent? Just noticed it on the web store. You can quickly add a game to the list from basically anywhere you see it and can set your wishlist privacy as Friends or No One.
/

/

PS Store getting a wishlist feature? I never use a wishlist anyway but pretty cool for those who do

Raven

PS Store getting a wishlist feature? I never use a wishlist anyway but pretty cool for those who do
I used this on Steam to remind me of the games I wanted to try. Sometimes I forget because I'm wrapped up in something else. What would be especially neat is if it notified you that a game on your wishlist is on sale or got a general price drop.

Dr. Pezus

Would be useful for me!

I used this on Steam to remind me of the games I wanted to try. Sometimes I forget because I'm wrapped up in something else. What would be especially neat is if it notified you that a game on your wishlist is on sale or got a general price drop.
Yeah, like Steam sends you emails

Aura7541

Yoru No Nai Kuni coming out in Europe on April 1. US release date not yet announced. Atelier Escha & Logy Plus coming out in EU on January 20 (again US release not yet announced).

Riderz1337

YAAAAAS.

Best second party studio for Sony by a mile. GIVE ME ALIENATION

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

YAAAAAS.

Best second party studio for Sony by a mile. GIVE ME ALIENATION

Quantic Dream beats them dude!

Raven

The last time I heard about Alienation I had come to find out that the game had a lot more depth to it than I thought. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Riderz1337

Quantic Dream beats them dude!
Not after Beyond.

Housemarque makes game after game that gets critical acclaim. Love this studio and I feel like they don't get the attention they deserve. Dead Nation was AMAZING with 2 players and the fact that Alienation is a spiritual successor has me really excited for it.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Not after Beyond.

Housemarque makes game after game that gets critical acclaim. Love this studio and I feel like they don't get the attention they deserve. Dead Nation was AMAZING with 2 players and the fact that Alienation is a spiritual successor has me really excited for it.
I only love their Space games. Deadnation and alienation are not my cup of te.

Go Up