PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hell yeah
I got in twice, when I get home I'll send you the code.

Raven

I got in twice, when I get home I'll send you the code.
Yaaaay!

Mmm_fish_tacos

I ate taco bell, tired for the gold PS4. Didn't win.  :(

Legend

I ate taco bell, tired for the gold PS4. Didn't win.  :(
Eating Taco Bell is a good enough victory on its own!

the-pi-guy

I keep getting notifications that there are new messages on the VizionEck! board.  
Read it like 4 times, and there's no new posts....  

Raven

Wasn't there supposed to be some PS+ icon on the main UI that you'd click on and it would send you to a new window that would make it easy to see what's free, discounted, and manage your account?

Legend

Wasn't there supposed to be some PS+ icon on the main UI that you'd click on and it would send you to a new window that would make it easy to see what's free, discounted, and manage your account?
Yes that's missing too apparently.

Raven

Yes that's missing too apparently.
Delaystation 4

Mmm_fish_tacos

It was there during beta. It should be the first icon on the top row. I fell that they guy who uploaded 3.0 to the servers got the wrong file.  >:(

Raven

It was there during beta. It should be the first icon on the top row. I fell that they guy who uploaded 3.0 to the servers got the wrong file.  >:(
Seems that way. Events take a while to load and half the images are missing. Funny part is, it works perfectly fine on the app.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems that way. Events take a while to load and half the images are missing. Funny part is, it works perfectly fine on the app.
Every was pretty much flawless in the beta, this seems like a step back. I don't know what happened, but they iced up some where.

kitler53

so as you guys may know i moved.  now in my new place my ps4 isn't hardwired anymore and i'm a bit away from the wireless.

i can sign into psn but if i run an internet test it always fails at the psn login bit.  i can update my trophies consistently but i can't load the "what's going on" section at all.  i had game updates download in the background yesterday night but i can't play any multiplayer games, the store won't even try to load, netflix hangs, and communities are broke as fudge for me.

bad internet or bad 3.0 update?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oct 01, 2015, 01:25 PM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2015, 01:27 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
so as you guys may know i moved.  now in my new place my ps4 isn't hardwired anymore and i'm a bit away from the wireless.

i can sign into psn but if i run an internet test it always fails at the psn login bit.  i can update my trophies consistently but i can't load the "what's going on" section at all.  i had game updates download in the background yesterday night but i can't play any multiplayer games, the store won't even try to load, netflix hangs, and communities are broke as fudge for me.

bad internet or bad 3.0 update?
Bad Internet. Have you set you port forwarded your router yet?

Also how many walbs do you have between the router and your ps4?

Kerotan

Is the events menu laggy as shame for anyone else?
It's laggy if I check it while in a game.  If I'm just on the menu it's fine

Kerotan

Oct 01, 2015, 01:35 PM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2015, 01:37 PM by Kerotan
Driveclub PS Plus edition is leaving? I thought they'd leave it on for longer than that.

Another disappointing month, when is there going to be good AAA games on PS4? >:(
I thought they would have left it up forever like they did with golden abyss on the Vita.  

It's a glorified demo that pushes sales.  Maybe they feel it pushed enough and word of mouth is enough from now on.

Does it matter?

Like if I made it would I be in charge, or would everyone I add be equal?
Yeah whoever makes it is in charge.  You can kick,  block people,  set lots of settings and set moderators.

Go Up