Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Updating like a pro

SWORDF1SH

Merch opportunity. Sell the puzzles that are in the game. I want 40% of profit from sales for the idea.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Legend

Merch opportunity. Sell the puzzles that are in the game. I want 40% of profit from sales for the idea.

YOU'RE WELCOME!
I do sell the puzzles from the game lol.

SWORDF1SH

I do sell the puzzles from the game lol.
I want my payment backdated then!

Legend

I'll be doing an ask me anything on reddit. Come ask your questions about Twisty Puzzle Simulator, VizionEck, my 4D game, my dog, or whatever else. PlayStation VR (PS VR)

Xevross

I'll be doing an ask me anything on reddit. Come ask your questions about Twisty Puzzle Simulator, VizionEck, my 4D game, my dog, or whatever else. PlayStation VR (PS VR)
When?

Legend

When?
Sometime tomorrow I think. The time hasn't been finalized.

Legend

I think this is our first review  ;D

Legend

Not sure which update this will go in, but I'm working on a new puzzle select screen. It removes the global difficulty setting and instead treats these easy/moderate puzzles as new puzzles. The new menu also lists all secret puzzles, although they still need their codes to be unlocked.

ImStylinOnYaBro

cool to see you constantly wanting to improve this game. most small devs seem to drop a game and that's that.

Legend

cool to see you constantly wanting to improve this game. most small devs seem to drop a game and that's that.
I'm planning to support this game for a very long time. Spending a year on a project only to abandon it at release is silly in my opinion.

ImStylinOnYaBro

I'm planning to support this game for a very long time. Spending a year on a project only to abandon it at release is silly in my opinion.
good to hear.  i can't imagine some of the coding work that went into the scrambling. i know but all about it, but trying to comprehend it makes my head throb.

Legend

PlayStation VR (PS VR)

AMA in about an hour. You all better be there!

Legend

Xevross

How are you feeling about the game's launch so far, @Legend ? Meeting expectations, or more mixed?

Go Up