PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

I played Metro 2033 on PC! Playing the sequel on PS3 cause it's cheap and not sure if my PC can handle the sequel.
I know you probably got it free on ps plus like I did but it's worth getting last light for 10$ on ps4 for the upgrade.

Aura7541

Unless they want to Force Choke the competition
If, in the US, the PS4 manages to outsell the XBO this holiday season or get outsold by a narrow margin without a price cut, then that'll be extremely impressive.

Riderz1337

I'm not sure your PS3 can either

The game runs EXTREMELY well on PS3. Very rarely have I noticed any FPS dips. In fact I just looked up the digital foundry fps test for ps3/360 and the game is 30 FPS for the vast majority of the game, even when shame hits the fan and there's a lot of things going on.

I know you probably got it free on ps plus like I did but it's worth getting last light for 10$ on ps4 for the upgrade.
I don't have a PS4 =(...Waiting for Uncharted 4
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

I don't have a PS4 =(...Waiting for Uncharted 4
Lol and you call yourself a Sony fan

It's looking like PES 2016 will be the football game to beat. The FIFA 16 demo was good though, have to try the PES demo too.

Kerotan

I only buy fifa every 5 years so I'll be sticking with 15. Still looking forward to playing the 16 demo!

7H3

Lol and you call yourself a Sony fan

It's looking like PES 2016 will be the football game to beat. The FIFA 16 demo was good though, have to try the PES demo too.
Nah... Madden 16 will be the football game to beat :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Kerotan

criterion should be allowed make a burnout paradise 2. Still lots of people playing it online on ps3. What an epic game that was.  platinumed it too.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

We call that handegg here
We call if fudge Americans and their shaming version of football over here

Spoiler for Hidden:
I&#39;m just kidding I love you Americans really

Legend

DerNebel

ND UC collection stream: Twitch

One of the dudes just talked about how ND does facial animations and he said that and I quote "all facial animation in the Uncharted series and the first The Last of Us is hand animated"....woops, quite the slip up. Lol

Legend

ND UC collection stream: Twitch

One of the dudes just talked about how ND does facial animations and he said that and I quote "all facial in the Uncharted series and the first The Last of Us is hand animated"....woops, quite the slip up. Lol

Haha it'd be crazy if TLOU2 didn't happen.

DerNebel

And here we have the gameplay footage from the stream on Youtube (it's UC1):

the-pi-guy

And here we have the gameplay footage from the stream on Youtube (it's UC1):

It looks awesome, animations look odd though at the beginning.

Later animations look really amazing though.  

Legend

Alt costumes confirmed for U3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Up