The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

What the heck are they doing?

120 fps on series x and 60 fps on ps5 seems off, but 1080p on PS4 and PS4 Pro is just wrong.

kitler53

120 fps on series x and 60 fps on ps5 seems off, but 1080p on PS4 and PS4 Pro is just wrong.

i'll say this,.. if the advantage xbsx has over ps5 is 60 vs 120 fps then xbox clearly crafted their hardware improve the wrong thing.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

4K60 on Xbox One X and PS5 is odd.  

Kind of seems like they're putting more work into the Xbox versions.

the-pi-guy

A lot of this doesn't make sense.  

And some of his tweets come off as fanboy-like.  

Dr. Pezus

A lot of this doesn't make sense.  

And some of his tweets come off as fanboy-like.  
Uhm lol yeah. He says he doesn't understand it even

the-pi-guy

In retrospect, memory cards are weird. Before them memory was saved on the cartridges. After them memory was saved on system storage.  Having to buy memory separately was a relatively temporary thing.

Legend

In retrospect, memory cards are weird. Before them memory was saved on the cartridges. After them memory was saved on system storage.  Having to buy memory separately was a relatively temporary thing.
It was amazing as a kid. Just bring the card to a friend's house and you can play all your saves.

Was a personal cloud lol.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

It's the month of delays!

Xevross

Xbox has completely blundered what seemed to be a huge PR lead at the start of the year. Right now it almost feels like we're right back at PS4/XB1 launch again. XB1 even had the advantage of a better launch lineup though.

Xevross

Aug 11, 2020, 10:33 PM Last Edit: Aug 11, 2020, 10:38 PM by Xevross
Shinobi on Xbox "Stuff that was planned for this month pushed to next month." | ResetEra

shinobi602 said:    At the same time, expect news about other Xbox stuff that's been going around recently to come a bit later too.  Click to expand... Click to shrink... 
shinobi602 said:    Stuff that was planned for this month pushed to next month.  Click to expand... Click to shrink... 
We have to wait more for Sony and Microsoft to reveal the price of their consoles I guess. Seems like it's not happening this month. Kinda tired of this tbh. Being excited for next-gen was never so hard before!   
Wow I guess MS really aren't ready. I think with Halo gone from launch Sony should just be confident enough to say fudge it and reveal everything, stick to their own best plan at this point, they don't have to worry about xbox. PS5 is already shipping so its too late to change the price anyway I think.

Dr. Pezus

Shinobi on Xbox "Stuff that was planned for this month pushed to next month." | ResetEra
 We have to wait more for Sony and Microsoft to reveal the price of their consoles I guess. Seems like it's not happening this month. Kinda tired of this tbh. Being excited for next-gen was never so hard before!   

Wow I guess MS really aren't ready. I think with Halo gone from launch Sony should just be confident enough to say fudge it and reveal everything, stick to their own best plan at this point, they don't have to worry about xbox. PS5 is already shipping so its too late to change the price anyway I think.
That's what I said! They'll go all out now guns blazing

Legend

Control will not support Smart Delivery, free next-gen upgrade only with purchase of the Ultimate Edition | ResetEra

Source is link below:

controlgame.com   Control - Discover a World Unknown  After a secretive agency in New York is invaded by an otherworldly threat, you become the new Director struggling to regain Control   controlgame.com controlgame.com      

kitler53

Control will not support Smart Delivery, free next-gen upgrade only with purchase of the Ultimate Edition | ResetEra

not surprised.   

glad i didn't buy this yet 'cause i thought about it when it was on sale recently.  i still intend to play it but i'm waiting for ps5 at this point.   ditto for TLoU2, Ghost of Tsushima, cyberpunk 2077.  i'm not buying any new AAA game until i hear definitive confirmation on BC and "smart delivery" status.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Lmao, so shaming. They didn't bother to fix their horribly performing game and now they want you to pay again for the privelage of getting a version which actually runs well. fudge off 505/ Remedy, I'll be wary of buying any games from them in the future.

Go Up