Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Viewing single post

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Mar 07, 2024, 04:54 PM Last Edit: Mar 07, 2024, 04:58 PM by kitler53
well i have finished talos principle 2 now.

good but also disappointing.   maybe it's just because i learned a lot of the mechanics via playing the first game but i found this game to be waaaay too easy. i think i finished every puzzle in about 5 mins with at most 2-3 taking maybe 10 minutes to reason out.   i think that would have been okay for the "main" puzzles but the optional puzzles were also too easy.    worse yet,.. many of the "monument stars" weren't even puzzles.    "find my spirt" is not fuking puzzle,.. its a fuking chore to just mindlessly walk around.   yes i know the monument pointed in the direction of the spirt but with all the cliffs it was really hard to follow that line.

anyways, i 100%ed the game without any guides other than i used some maps i found to navigate the terrain a bit.   having no map in game was fine for the initial play though but it sucked donkey balls when trying to clean up trophies.

...which by the way i loath the "3 mayors" trophies.   one would think after 100%ing the game i'd have the platinum.   i didn't want to use a guide though as to not spoil my game.   part of me wants the plat but a far bigger part of me is pissed off it takes 3 playthoughs or a highly specific guide to get the plat.   puzzle games just don't have the kind of replayability that makes me want to play this a 2nd, 3rd time just to get a plat. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens