Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Viewing single post

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Mar 07, 2024, 12:22 AM Last Edit: Mar 07, 2024, 12:33 AM by Legend
Just finished Door2 and Door3. Had an absolute blast with Door3.  Really good open world puzzle game. With Door2 I abandoned for a while but when I went back, I accepted it flaws (so many in Door2) and then enjoyed playing it so much, I bought Door3 (which improved so much).
Door2 invites you to break the literal boundaries of the game and it is required to collect all the keys. You can even find a lot of ways to skips puzzles by finding a ways to break through, which I found just as fun as solving the puzzle (99% of the time I'd go back to solve the puzzles anyway). It was just frustrating that the game had no checkpoints when meant solving a lot of the puzzles over and over. Door3 did a much better job at saving your progress.
The first Door game felt like a broken mess. Got a refund. But now I might go back and give it a try and no refund this time even if I don't like it, now I've played a lot of game from SVGames and I really like their stuff so I will support them.
Oh there was an old itouch game about doors and I just assumed that's what these were.

I'll have to check them out.

edt: I had no idea the itouch was only discontinued in 2022. I was thinking of a ~2010 game.