TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Wow did y'all see the Marvel Disney Plus video? Insane amount of shows in the works

kitler53

so basically a bunch of shame I don't care about.  I can't wait for my kids to outgrow Disney...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

The MCU is going to the crapper because of tv shows. Id watch a stupid movie like ant man when I'm super bored just to get the idea of whats happening in the MCU. But I wont watch hours and hours of a shaming TV show.

Also the new heros/movies seem so uninteresting.

Dr. Pezus

The MCU is going to the crapper because of tv shows. Id watch a stupid movie like ant man when I'm super bored just to get the idea of whats happening in the MCU. But I wont watch hours and hours of a shaming TV show.

Well the shows are usually pretty short. Almost like 1-2 movies

nnodley

Well, then tbh, you aren't the person they are aiming for.

nnodley

and so far the shows aren't really terribly necessary for the MCU movies at all.  I'm sure more of them will be fairly necessary, but right now they aren't.

Legend

I'm cancelling my disney+ subscription. It's just so easy to resubscribe once the content is out, instead of having stuff to watch while you wait.

Mando was good and Wandavision was good, but neither pumped me up for future disney+ originals.

Dr. Pezus

I'm cancelling my disney+ subscription. It's just so easy to resubscribe once the content is out, instead of having stuff to watch while you wait.

Mando was good and Wandavision was good, but neither pumped me up for future disney+ originals.
Loki?

Legend

Loki?
Forgot about that one but ironically I'm looking forward to its second season the most lol

Dr. Pezus

Arcane is actually shockingly good, as someone who's never been interested in the game (dota copy)

kitler53

Disney+ just doesn't have content.  

Netflix releases 3 movies and 5-10 seasons of shows a week.  Disney releases 1 episode expect on those weeks when they have nothing. 

and God forbid you have any interests outside marvel and star wars.  

I only have it for the kids.  at Disney's current rate of release I could un-sub for 3 years and catch up after a month of resubing.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Disney+ just doesn't have content.  

Netflix releases 3 movies and 5-10 seasons of shows a week.  Disney releases 1 episode expect on those weeks when they have nothing.

and God forbid you have any interests outside marvel and star wars.  

I only have it for the kids.  at Disney's current rate of release I could un-sub for 3 years and catch up after a month of resubing.  
They have some good shows. It's a lot better since Starz was added. I feel like netflix is kind of slow these days and/or has subpar content as well

I wish we had everything in one place  8)

nnodley

Jan 14, 2022, 03:48 AM Last Edit: Jan 14, 2022, 03:50 AM by nnodley
ok i'm real upset about the series finale of The Expanse.  There are still potential plotlines they introduced in this season that led to no conclusions.  UUUUUGGGGGHHHH

Now i gotta get through the novels so i can find out at least what's supposed to happen next.

Also huh, the description of the episode says "season finale".

Dr. Pezus

ok i'm real upset about the series finale of The Expanse.  There are still potential plotlines they introduced in this season that led to no conclusions.  UUUUUGGGGGHHHH

Now i gotta get through the novels so i can find out at least what's supposed to happen next.

Also huh, the description of the episode says "season finale".
Wait it's out already?

nnodley

Wait it's out already?
yuuup.  Started mid december.  Had 6 episodes.  It was really good despite it being 6 episodes.

by far my favorite Sci-fi series ever.  Seriously feels weird knowing there isn't anymore in the works as of now.  

Go Up