Pi tries to predict a Sony showcase; Sony drops a State of Play... again.

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 18, 2022, 10:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

• State of Play September 2022: Sep 13, 2022, 10:00 PM End Countdown
Go Down

kitler53

The teams went from:
Spiderman 1 -> Spiderman 2

Spiderman MM -> Wolverine
so you agree with me!!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Further emboldened by the leak not appearing at Gamescom.

8)

the-pi-guy

I'm massively grasping at straws here, but frankly I think Sony needs a showcase after the price hike.

Legend

I'm massively grasping at straws here, but frankly I think Sony needs a showcase after the price hike.
I've been thinking similar things since the gen started yet Sony keeps printing money so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kitler53

not really.  they need a system seller and they have it in GoW.  

the better question is what are their system sellers in 2023?   one of these days MS will actually release a good game and people might even notice...

Legend

not really.  they need a system seller and they have it in GoW.  

the better question is what are their system sellers in 2023?   one of these days MS will actually release a good game and people might even notice...
Will MS studios release a good game anytime soon? I don't think so.

Will a Microsoft owned studio release a good game soon? 100%

I think 2023 will be a competitive year between Sony and MS.

the-pi-guy

Will MS studios release a good game anytime soon? I don't think so.
Some of those studios are pretty capable, but they're in a weird place. Like many of them are getting super spread out with multiple projects that all seem to be years out still.

Will a Microsoft owned studio release a good game soon? 100%

I think 2023 will be a competitive year between Sony and MS.
Starfield will almost certainly be a good game, even if Kitler hates it.

kitler53

Some of those studios are pretty capable, but they're in a weird place. Like many of them are getting super spread out with multiple projects that all seem to be years out still.

Starfield will almost certainly be a good game, even if Kitler hates it.

I've never played a Bethesda game but every fan has told me
1. they are buggy as shame
2. they aren't fun until the modding community fixes it

are we really going to say MS made a good game if the PC community is required to fix it?

the-pi-guy

are we really going to say MS made a good game if the PC community is required to fix it?
1.) They are absolutely buggy, doesn't stop them from mostly being great experiences.

2.) Some people never like them, some people only love them with mods, some people like them just fine without mods.

Legend

That's just the elitist crowd. Millions and millions of people loved Skyrim on ps360 without modding.

BananaKing

I played skyrim and enjoyed it heavily on PS3. I loved fallout 4, due to some circumstances but haven't finished it yet, but i will.

kitler53

That's just the elitist crowd. Millions and millions of people loved Skyrim on ps360 without modding.
the "fans" I speak of is not the voice of the internet mob.  I speak only if IRL friends that are in no way elitist. 

Legend

the "fans" I speak of is not the voice of the internet mob.  I speak only if IRL friends that are in no way elitist.
Huh. Irl I've only had the opposite experience. My social circle pre Fallout 4 loved Bethesda. Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim all had glitches on console but they were often people's favorite games.

That's a long long time ago though. Recent Bethesda has been judged by Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 which didn't have the same response.

I played skyrim and enjoyed it heavily on PS3. I loved fallout 4, due to some circumstances but haven't finished it yet, but i will.
I still need to play Fallout 4. I actually haven't played any of them.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Supposedly it's on the 8th. Which if true will be announced on Friday most likely.

Go Up