Do you have high standards?

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 09, 2022, 10:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

When it comes to pizza, I don't have high standards. I even really like Little Caesars Pizza, which a lot of people seem to view as garbage tier pizza.

Hamburgers though I have pretty high standards. Though I eat my burgers with only ketchup as a topping. I care a lot about the quality of the beef, and how it's cooked.

I think I tend to have higher standards for games than I do for movies. I can enjoy bad movies. There are certain tropes or issues that I can't enjoy in bad movies, but if they don't do those things, I'm content with an otherwise bad movie.

Like I'm okay with movies having scientific or tech inaccuracies. But I hate certain tropes with a passion.  

nnodley

I'm kinda the same as all those you said.

My absolute preference for hamburgers is for them to really thin and juicy.  Minimal toppings most of the time but usually cheese, pickle, bacon and ketchup.

For movies I can usually watch bad movies if the story is decent. But I cannot watch old movies. Like Star Wars 4-6 old.  For some reason the cheesiness of it and the terrible looking sets compared to now just put me off

Legend

I have no problem with cheap or generic stuff. Little Caesars is great, mcdonald's basic hamberger is great, Moonfall is great, etc.

I have really high standards however when it comes to things above that level. If I'm paying more I want it to be amazing, if it's preaching a message I want it to be a positive one, etc.

Also I just hate everything that could potentially be harmful, like movies/shows about suicide which seam to directly lead to an increase in suicides.