Happy New Year! Happy 2022!!!

Started by Legend, Jan 01, 2022, 04:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

2021 has been full of ups an downs. Happy New Year!!!

the-pi-guy

Happy new year!

the-pi-guy

Was playing Dark Souls to ring in the new year.  8)

Legend

Was just my mom and I. Very strange year. First time ever I had something on besides the ball drop. Had Miley and Pete.

Dr. Pezus

Happy new year!

kitler53

is 2022 going to be the year the world ends?   climate catastrophe, WW III, economic depression.  it all feels close. 

anyways, happy new year!  who's watching the rose parade?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

is 2022 going to be the year the world ends?   climate catastrophe, WW III, economic depression.  it all feels close.

anyways, happy new year!  who's watching the rose parade?
I feel like my whole life was a lie!!!

The rose parade allows all organic stuff, not just roses.

kitler53

I feel like my whole life was a lie!!!

The rose parade allows all organic stuff, not just roses.

did I suggest otherwise?   

maybe I'm too pessimistic but I read a lot and I feel there is a lot to concerned about in the near future. 

you're from CO right?

how close were you too the wild fires?   my brother moved away recently but it tore through his next door neighborhood.  "his" target burned to the ground and lots of his friends are in a panic. 

climate change has me the most pessimistic but should history repeat itself the pandemic should directly result in a new depression and world war.  probably not in 2022 but honestly that almost makes me feel worse.  my boy is 7 and I fear the world goes to full on shame just in time for him to be drafted. 

maybe I should just end it all now and be done with it...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

did I suggest otherwise?  

maybe I'm too pessimistic but I read a lot and I feel there is a lot to concerned about in the near future.

you're from CO right?

how close were you too the wild fires?   my brother moved away recently but it tore through his next door neighborhood.  "his" target burned to the ground and lots of his friends are in a panic.

climate change has me the most pessimistic but should history repeat itself the pandemic should directly result in a new depression and world war.  probably not in 2022 but honestly that almost makes me feel worse.  my boy is 7 and I fear the world goes to full on shame just in time for him to be drafted.

maybe I should just end it all now and be done with it...

I watch the rose parade every year. Nothing to do with you, just the trader joes float didn't have that many roses.

I was safe south of Denver. I haven't really had time to verify but I think everyone I know was lucky.

I'm optimistic about the world. The past couple weeks have been some of the hardest in my life yet I'm so blessed compared to what could have happened.