Elden Ring |OT| DLC announced

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 10, 2021, 03:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Which fight are you on? I've been fully spoiled.
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Last two bosses. <br><br>Malenia: this one is ridiculous. High damage, heals with every strike. The easy part is her poise can be broken. <br><br>Radagon+Elden Beast: this one isn&#39;t so hard, but it&#39;s hard to beat one then the other. <br><br>I swear these two fights are 50%-100% more difficult than anything else in the game. &nbsp;<br><br>I got over my previous hump by using ash summons, but with these two, it&#39;s still incredibly difficult. <br>

the-pi-guy

I'm one fight away from finishing new game ++ and getting the platinum.

Spoiler for Hidden:
By that I mean my brother is one fight away from finishing new game ++ and getting the platinum. I just watch sometimes.

It's terrible, but I'm tempted to be a save scummer to get the platinum.

Try farming that giant bird that falls to its death.
Ironically, this is my favorite place to farm, but the bird is my least favorite part about it.

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for end game spoilers:
<br>I&#39;m now routinely beating Malenia&#39;s first phase 1 on 1. Still having trouble with her second phase regardless of circumstance.&nbsp; <br><br>Been a really long time since I&#39;ve felt that way during this game.&nbsp; I&#39;ve had a feeling she would be a favorite boss of mine, but she is and she isn&#39;t. <br>

Looking forward to Kitler beating this boss in the first go.  :-*

kitler53

Spoiler for end game spoilers:
<br>I&#39;m now routinely beating Malenia&#39;s first phase 1 on 1. Still having trouble with her second phase regardless of circumstance. &nbsp;<br><br>Been a really long time since I&#39;ve felt that way during this game. &nbsp;I&#39;ve had a feeling she would be a favorite boss of mine, but she is and she isn&#39;t. <br>

Looking forward to Kitler beating this boss in the first go.  :-*
I mean, it's not fair.  I'm doing the entire game in coop.  the bosses are not smart enough to deal with two intelligent players.  aggro switches too much.  

summon someone if you're having problems. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I mean, it's not fair.  I'm doing the entire game in coop.  the bosses are not smart enough to deal with two intelligent players.  aggro switches too much.  

summon someone if you're having problems.

I've been using ash summons, which aren't intelligent, but it does go a long way.  

kitler53

I've been using ash summons, which aren't intelligent, but it does go a long way.  
I've yet to use one.  disabled in coop. 

the-pi-guy

Well, I've finished.

I'm missing one trophy, for a weapon about halfway through the game. So I'll call it done after that.

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

A cool Youtube video of a late game boss.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><br>Melania vs each boss. Kind of cool<br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube pz7Rpce2cRc"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pz7Rpce2cRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br><br><br>

the-pi-guy

Been watching my brother play. This looks way worse than the Demons Souls remake right?
So I'm like 2 hours into Dark Souls 3.  

Demon's Souls Remake >> Elden Ring > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls Remastered > Dark Souls 2

The last two might be mixed up it's been a while since I've played DS Remastered so maybe it's prettier in my mind.

But Dark Souls 3 is a lot closer to ER than I would have thought.

Demon's Souls Remake is a good argument for one of the best looking PS5 games.  
Elden Ring even at its best wouldn't even be one of the best looking PS4 games.  

the-pi-guy

kitler53

Still playing?
still on pause since my summer vacation starting the weekend before memorial day.  

we have been playing TMNT, nobody saves the world, replayed operation tango as opposite roles for the plat. 

tonight the plan is multiversus. 

Go Up