PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

i've got a slight concern with my digital library wrt to "what if sony bans my account".   i don't like that sony has that much power over me but also i don't do anything that ought to get me banned.  for now the times are good,.. if somehow i manage to get banned i'm going to be fudgy livid.   such is the gamble for not wanting to get my dog off the couch to flip from ratchet and clank to rocket league.   tbh,.. that's worth the risk.
Just gotta be an influencer or game dev. Will get unbanned if it's bad pr.

Also a big pro for buying physical is that you tend to get digital copies down the road with PS+.

Yep console is in clear view in both places i usually have it.  
You move your ps5?

Silly peasant, just buy another.

nnodley

You move your ps5?

Silly peasant, just buy another.
heheh. yeah usually living room or my room.

kitler53

heheh. yeah usually living room or my room.
so what?,.. this is your work out routine?   you must be ripped lugging a ps5 around the house...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Me lugging 3 toddlers around the house: *ultra ripped*  8)

the-pi-guy

kitler53

so despite my statement of "never going to happen" before,.. i purchased the uncharted $10 ps5 upgrade.

was talking to my wife about it and apparently she wants to go see uncharted in the theater.    so since the uncharted ps5 digital upgrade costs less than a movie ticket that's what i did.   ducking cross promotion...

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

I think it'd be cool if PSVR2 could let you play flat screen games in a virtual environment or allow passthrough.

I could chill with my family while playing on my own screen.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

PS4, PS5 beta software

Very meh to be honest.

Keep in Home
You can now keep the games or apps you choose on your home screen by selecting "Keep in Home" with the (options) button.
You can keep a maximum of five games and apps on each home screen with this feature.
I kind of like this though.

kitler53

PS4, PS5 beta software

Very meh to be honest.

1. there isn't a "bad" feature on that list imo.   
2. i know it doesn't look like a huge list but last time the list of beta features was smaller than the list of final release features.   

i like that list.  i also like that they increased the number of games on the home screen.  the current limit of 8 is too low for me to not kick games i'm playing off the home screen when i cycle between my single player game, my mp games, my games i play with my son, and my game i play with my co-op buddy.   the game library isn't horrible but it is less convient.

the-pi-guy

Feb 10, 2022, 12:53 AM Last Edit: Feb 10, 2022, 01:13 AM by the-pi-guy

PS4, PS5 beta software

Very meh to be honest.

Undocumented feature, apparently brings Auto low latency mode. Basically changes the TV to game mode so that there's less latency

kitler53

so the winner of the console wars has already been determined by whomever pre-ordered more silicon. 

...congrats Ms.  your pockets were deep. 

Dr. Pezus

Feb 12, 2022, 10:09 AM Last Edit: Feb 12, 2022, 03:27 PM by Dr. Pezus
Finished Astro and wow I just like it more and more. Too short tbh  :P. Movement is so smooth and it looks and feels gorgeous.

kitler53

Finished Astro and wow I just like it more and more. Too short tbh  :P. Movement is so smooth and it looks and feels gorgeous.
which one?

regardless I agree. it's a fantastic game and I really look forward to whatever else asobi does.  

Go Up