PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

What's interesting is when the Xbox One X was announced, they had the tagline that it was the "world's"
most powerful console.

It'll be interesting to see if they bring it back when pS5 specs are announced. So far they are being careful and only designating it as their most powerful console.

Dr. Pezus

Well, March is almost here and still there's nothing

Legend

What's interesting is when the Xbox One X was announced, they had the tagline that it was the "world's"
most powerful console.

It'll be interesting to see if they bring it back when pS5 specs are announced. So far they are being careful and only designating it as their most powerful console.
I don't think facts matter too much for marketing but it will be interesting to see if that's their plan. They're sure using the word "monster" for marketing.

the-pi-guy

Legend

With modern "relatable" marketing, I'm assuming this is a real tweet.

the-pi-guy

With modern "relatable" marketing, I'm assuming this is a real tweet.
If it was Wendy's Twitter, I'd totally believe it was real.

BananaKing

the-pi-guy

Weird tweet.

the-pi-guy

Pete Hines almost a week ago said he was at Sony getting an update on PS5.

Maybe we'll hear something soon

the-pi-guy

The strangest thing is that ever since the March 3rd date went by, news has been so quiet.
There aren't even any fake insiders. Everyone jumped on February.

Legend

I still don't get where Feb talk came from. Sure that was how they did PS4 but why is that what people went with?

Nothing with ps5 in 2020 has been like ps4 in 2013.

the-pi-guy

I still don't get where Feb talk came from. Sure that was how they did PS4 but why is that what people went with?

Nothing with ps5 in 2020 has been like ps4 in 2013.
A lot of people still assumed that it would be similar, without justification.  
Up until February 20th, we knew more about the PS5 at the time.  Ever since then, we would have known more about PS4.  

PS5 has been kind of weird in their roll out.  We get two random articles, several months apart.  Nothing between, not much after.  

I thought I heard the first article came out ahead of the new dev kits to beat leaks.  Some assumed it'd be similar ahead of GDC.  

A lot of it seems strange. There's been a number of people making stuff up, but there hasn't been anything that has made a lot of sense in the same way that the Xbox leaks made sense.  

the-pi-guy

New favorite day may 5th.
Going to say
100% chance of news before June 20th.
20% chance in March
25% chance in April
30% chance in May
25% chance in June

Legend

Going to say
100% chance of news before June 20th.
20% chance in March